Chapter 21

Ok, now there was meant to be a double update this week, but some thing s got in the way. So, hopefully, double update next week. 

Third person POV 

It really is such a big cliché trope, to fall for your best friend.

Julie and Luke.

It's always been them.

There's never been anyone else for either of them. Ever.

Nick? He was just someone Julie thought she would never get ever again. He was cute, charming, romantic, and a cheater.

All those good qualities, destroyed by one bad one.

Emma? (Luke's ex-girlfriend) She was someone Luke took a chance on. She was always there for him, always supporting his music choices, and was even there when he graduated College. But yet, she had decided that he wasn't who she wanted in the end. She decided she wanted adventure, and anyone who wasn't a musician.

They both experienced heartbreak, before they finally found each other again, before they both had said their I love you's.

"You know," Luke begins to say as he walks up to Julie, who was sat on top of the countertop, eating toast. He positions himself in between her thighs, sandwiching himself between them, "We have yet to write our first song as a couple."

"Way to be subtle, amanta."

"So? Do you want to?"

"Of course I do. But, Luke, you know you can't just write a song just like, " she snaps her fingers, "that."

"Yeah, I know, and that's why, ive had this song and rhythm stuck in my head for weeks. So what do you say, Jukie?"

"What have I told you about calling me that?"

"to not to, and I know that because I listen. I haven't stopped it, but I listened."

"Ugh. Fine, ok, lets write a song, but you have to promise me, to not call me Jukie for the entire day, or no more kisses for you."

"Ok, Jules." He chuckles out to her.

He lifts up his hands, to take her in his, and helps her down from the counter, before they both run to their instruments in the living room.

"Ok so, I was thinking of this rhythm."

Luke begins to play a guitar rhythm on his guitar (DUH).

And for the next couple of hours, they just sit there, in the living room, creating a song they both love.

They go back and forth, as they go through each stages of the song.

"The first verse, needs to have something about loving someone you never thought would ever love you." Luke tells her

"Ok ok. And the second verse, the other person, saying they love the person that loves them, but they want to try them out and see how things will turn out for them. "

They both nod along to the song, and it begins to build itself into an anthem.

"Now, the most important part to the song. The bridge. We need something that makes them both realise they both are in love with eachother, and are both wanting one another. So im thing a duel bridge, one person does one line, the other does the next." Julie speaks out.

"Ok Ok."

When they finish writing the bridge, there are smiles all round.

They begin to put everything together, peice by piece, taking some old things out, and putting in some new.

"Alright, I think we got it.." Luke tells her, "Lets put it all together again."

Julie nods her head, and then Luke begins to play the opening melody.

*=Luke, ^=Julie, "=both

*The sun would set,

And I would still be warm next to you.

The ocean breaze would light our room.

I never thought id see you here with me,

Just because I thought youd

Never love me too.

So, lets write our chapters now

Because I wanna be, more than friends with you.

Lets love eachother like, people do

Love, vinyl records baby.

Because I want you.

And I don't know if you want me to.

So lets try us out, baby,

Unless you don't love me too. *

^ I wanna date you,

But I don't know how you feel.

And yeah the, one person I want

Is you, and only you.

Ohh I know that I love you.

Ohh I know you that you love me

Ohh so lets try us out, baby

So, lets write our chapters now

Because I wanna be, more than friends with you.

Lets love eachother like, people do

Love, vinyl records baby.

Because I want you.

And I don't know if you want me to.

So lets try us out, baby,

Unless you don't love me too. ^

*oh, I wanna cherish you*

^oh, I wanna be yours^

*I wanna keep away from harm.*

"I don't know if you/I can"

"So, lets write our chapters now

Because I wanna be, more than friends with you.

Lets love eachother like, people do

Love, vinyl records baby.

Because I want you.

And I don't know if you want me to.

So lets try us out, baby,

Unless you don't love me too."

"I have the perfect name for it. More."