"My mate....." Mr Donavon says stopping when he sees me in only a wet towel.

He purrs before couphing clearing his throat while his eyes change colors.

I sit up and he growls unlike the growls before, more like in the dream, making my core heat up again. His nose flares and his eyes change while he smirks. He shackles his head trying to snap out of it.

"Why are you not dressed?" Mr Donavon asks walking into the bedroom shutting the door.

"I do not have clean clothes. I forgot to wash them yesterday."

He nods and looks in my bag only to wrinkle his nose most likely because they smell musty because they never really get clean and had to always dry in my room. He then walks to the closet and I follow him. As he turns around our bodies touches and my core heats up even hotter. Mr Donavon looks panicky he sighs and I grab his hand. He looks at our hands before looking back into my eyes.

"It's okay."

He looked confused.

"I can just wear the clothes from yesterday and tonight I will wash my other clothes."

He growls, but softly like he is annoyed.

"No. You are my mate and I will just have Kile buy another set then we can go shopping after detention." Mr Donavon says holding my hand back while rubbing his thumb across mine.

"I still have detention?"

"Yes, but afterwards I promise we will get you clothes." Mr Donavon says.

"What if I like being naked around you?"

Just then I drop my towel.

What the actual heck has gotten into me?

Mr Donavon growls like in the dream taking in my naked body before his phone goes off snapping him out of his trance. He then bends down picking my towel up and hands it to me before answering the call. He walks out of the closet talking to Kile and once again I am standing alone with my heart breaking. Once I hear the door open and shut I head out of the closet and sit on the bed trying not to cry. After a while Mr Donavon walks in after knocking letting me know it was him.

"Here." Mr Donavon says handing me a bag of new clothes.

I get up and head to the bathroom. As soon as I am fully dressed I walk out of the bathroom and see Mr Donavon sitting on the bed.

"I am ready."

He looks up at me and ends the call.

"You look so beautiful mate." Mr Donavon says.

"Thank you."

He offers his arm and we head out to the car on our way to school.

It's now lunch and I head to his office like he told me this morning after I signed in because we were late.

I knock on his office door and he answers it smiling at me. Soon I sit down and tell him how my day has gone so far leaving out about the talks Becka and I had about mates and about my relationship with Mr Donavon. He nods in approval before there is a knock on his office door.

"Come in." Mr Donavon says.

Henry opens the door and in his hand is my favorite food, a cheese burger with fries and a milkshake.

The last time I had that was when I was sold to the Alpha. I remember it because I shared with Jake.

My eyes lit up and Henry hands me the food. So I start eating and Mr Donavon laughs.

"What?"

"I guess I was right in the food." Mr Donavon says.

I nod and take a sip of my strawberry milkshake.

"Do you want some?"

He nods and takes some fries and a sip of my milkshake.

As he finishes the fries I see some ketchup on his lip and I got up licking it off.

Okay what is going on with me?

Mr Donavon was shocked, but pulls me in for a kiss just as the bell rings. He breaks our kiss making it only a peck on the lips, but I wanted more.

"You better get to class mate." Mr Donavon says,

I noticed his eyes were a dirty blonde color meaning, according to Becka, I was not the only one who was affected and wanted more.

Maybe his wolf should have control. What am I saying? I need to not be late for class and this is certainly not the place to have a full on make out if not more than that.

I nod, but as I am walking away he grabs my hand.

"Let me write you a pass just in case." Mr Donavon says.

I nod and watch him write me a pass before heading out to class.

Now I am in detention signing in only to see who is in charge is my mate.

Just great! All day all I could think about was him and after lunch his lips.

He smirks at me and nods to sit down. Soon Jacky walks in and signs in before showing her teeth at me in anger. I rolled my eyes at her before looking back at Mr Donavon.

"You have an hour today. You can catch up on assignment or do anything besides talking and or using your phones." Mr Donavon says.

Subconsciously I traced my lips as I was recalling the peck and thinking what it would feel like to actually make out with him. Of course I snapped out of it when I heard Mr Donavon growl lightly looking at me with what Becka said is a lustfull look.

After detention, which seemed like forever trying not to think about him or his lips, we got into his car and went shopping.