"To you maybe but I have a few colourful words for those two dongsaengs"

It's a good day to not be them clearly!

I sigh once again as I frown slightly before nodding letting go of the breath I was holding in for a second.

"Fine I'll tell you but are you sure we should speak here? I mean wouldn't it be better to discuss this at home?" I tilt my head slightly to our surroundings which makes them look around before sighing.

"She is right hyung, we wouldn't be in trouble if we were spotted all hanging out but if our conversation was caught or we look as if we are arguing then we can get in trouble with rumors" Jimin sighs as we all nod before Jin stands up and dusts off his pants while we stare at him.

"What? The sooner we go home the sooner we can have this conversation. So come on my fellow dongsaengs before I choose the second option and go drag Jungkook and Taehyung out of their schedules to explain" I choke a bit on air as he gives a sweet smile behind his mask before we all stand up at his obvious threat to leave us and drag Jungkook and Taehyung out from where they are.

We all follow Jin like little ducks and I can't lie that I have thought about perhaps running but that would just be stupid since I need to go back home anyway.

...or do I?

"Are you going to get in?" I blink surprised realising I'm standing outside of the car with Jin staring at me with raised eyebrows. I smile sheepishly before climbing into the car with the 3 guys in the car completely oblivious to my running away thoughts.

Hope this goes well...

-----------------------

Sitting in the living room with the 3 of them slightly feels like deja vu except this time the others aren't here and nobody is kissing anybody. We all changed into more comfortable clothes after coming in and the only words spoken was that as soon as we were done we had to go to the living room.

So this is where I am feeling like I'm put under a light ready for being interrogated which I most probably willl be but atleast it isn't like anything super bad will happen seeing as how none of them look angry, only really focused or just a neutral expression which is slightly scary but I should have positive thoughts.

"Okay so now we are in the comfort of our own home, wearing comfortable clothes, no interruptions and enough time to talk so let's get started with the explaining." I gulped at Yoongi's words before they all silently stare at me to continue making me feel more nervous.

Okay you can do it...don't let them intimidate you! You got this yes!

Deep breaths...3...2....1-

I opened my mouth and it was as if I was retelling the whole day yesterday. I started from the moment they left and continued on telling them about when we started getting too lost in our minds and then I started telling them about the alcohol. I could see a few eye twitches as Yoongi grumbled something under his breath but didn't interrupt me as I continued on. This is where they all leaned closer as I got to the part where we all started to get drunk. I couldn't stop the blush on my face as I got to the part of Jungkook and Taehyung but that was when I started looking at my fingers while explaining on.

Then I started telling them what happened the next day when we all woke up and I told them what we talked about and agreeing to the relationship. The only thing that made them speak was when I started to mention Jimin entering the room spotting us all and seeing the bottles and me in the room.

"Wait wait Jimin you knew?! I thought you didn't?!" Yoongi shouted in surprise as he jumped up startling us all as Jimin stutters with wide eyes.

"W-wait no! I didn't know about the relationship I swear! I only knew about the alcohol! Tell them Mei-ah!" Jimin turns to me as he points making the stares turn back to me and I nod.