Go on a Date With Me

Start from the beginning

Octavia wrapped her legs back around my waist bringing me closer to her, she grabbed my face with both of her hands and brought my face down to kiss her.

The kiss was slow at first but quickly changed to being harsh and full of need.

I step back, making her whine and I chuckle. I quickly pull off my shirt and move forwards to take hers off.

I bend down and start kissing her boobs. I start to harshly bite and lick her left nipple while I grope her right boob.
She arches her back and moans, Bringing her hands up to bury them in my hair, with her occasionally pulling it making me groan.

She grabbed my face bring me up to her. We're face to face, just looking into one another's eyes. I notice we do that a lot, just stare at each other.

I grabbed her throat, pulled her close, and start kissing her, I pull back again and start thinking about all the things I wanna do to her. I don't know how rough I can be with her so I let go of her throat, I don't want to hurt her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks me softly with a genuine smile.
"I don't want to be too rough with you, I don't want to hurt you" I barely whispered but she heard me.

Octavia leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek before whispering "I want you to fuck me. Hard" she said bluntly but also flirty.

As soon as the words fell from her beautiful lips, I grabbed her throat roughly and pulled her to me. I look at her one more time just to be sure she's okay with it.

Octavia looked at me and smirked wickedly I took that as a she's fine.

I started kissing her harshly while my empty hand moved to squeeze her ass, she gasped and I took that as an opportunity to wrap my tongue against hers, she fought for dominance but she let me have it.

I bit her lip hard and pulled away, she looked good on my bathroom counter with puffy lips and wearing my clothes.

Octavia jump off the counter and grabbed my hand, walking towards the bed, both of us shirtless.

"Sit in the middle of the bed," I told her sternly and she obeyed. I went to my closet and grabbed handcuffs. Don't ask I just have random shit in here.

I walked back into the room to see Octavia zoned out, she felt me coming near her and instantly grinned. She didn't notice the handcuffs I have in my hand. 

"Lay down on your back," I tell her a little more softly than my last order. She does as she's told and looks at me. "Close your eyes," I told her, she looked hesitant so I spoke

"Do you trust me?" I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't we haven't known each other that long.

Octavia responded immediately "Yes" she stated firmly. That made me smile big at her. I watch as she closes her eyes.

I lightly grab her hands and quickly handcuff them before she realizes what I'm doing. As soon as she feels them around her wrists I had already locked them.

She looks up at me with narrowed eyes and I just continue smiling at her.

I hover over here, kissing her lips and making my way to her neck where I left a bunch of hickeys, my mark.

I continue kissing down her body until I get to her clit. I look up asking silently for her permission, she whispers "please" breathlessly. I have barely touched her and I have her breathless.

——————————————

*Octavia's pov*

Evangelos started sucking on my clit, I moaned loudly when he bit down causing him to chuckle.

As he played with my clit, he plunged 2 fingers into me. At this point, I'm already a moaning mess and I can barely catch my breath.

Right as I'm about to cum he replaces his fingers with his mouth. I came in his mouth, he kissed my clit before coming up and kissing me, I tasted myself on his lips.

I was starting to get needier with his teasing, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Evangelos laughed at my antics, he started kissing me again and I was going to tell him what I wanted, "I want you to fuck me now," I plead because I know he likes it when I beg.

He positioned himself between my legs, his tip slightly nudging exactly where I want him, both of us groaned at the feeling of him slowly plunging himself into me. After a moment I tell him he can move and he starts moving fast.

I can barely speak over the intense feeling. "Faster" I moaned out loudly. Evangelos did as I asked and went faster, He pulled out of me, making me feel empty.

Before I could say anything he slammed back inside of me hard. I have never had someone fuck me this good and hard before.

Evangelos notices I'm close so he groans out "not yet, hold on" I did as he asked me to but it was getting harder and my moans were getting louder.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole house heard us.

"now" Evangelos groans loudly. I came undone at the same time Evangelos did, the both of us moaning and groaning panting for air.

Evangelos pulled out and lay beside me, I looked over at him to see him already staring at me.

I was sleepy and in need of a shower or bath "Do you wanna shower or bath?" I whispered.
"Bath" he answered with a smile.

I sit up and get ready to get off the bed before Evangelos wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to him. Picking me up in bridal style we both very nakedly walk to the bathroom.

Evangelos sits me down on the toilet to do my business, I don't mind peeing in front of him, I'm comfortable around him.

When I'm finished with everything he picks me up again and sits us down in a bubble bath.

I turn around where I'm facing him and put bubbles on his chin making him look like Santa.

He lets me do what I want while he is washing my body with a rag.

I look at him and realize, I'm falling for this man.

"I didn't expect this to happen when I first saw you at the mall" I voiced my thoughts and look up at him.

"I didn't either, I knew I wanted you though, but I told myself I couldn't have you," he said like it was the most ridiculous thing ever.

"So I'm guessing your identity as the Greek Mafia Don isn't exactly public?" I state because I would've known. I studied through every mafia I was up for hours on end.

Evangelos laughs a little before responding with "Only Maxim(Russian), Lorenzo(Italian), Gabriel(Spanish).
They are the only ones who know my title and have seen my face other than close family." That's not many people but I understand.

"What about you? I didn't know you were the Donna of the Russian Mafia?" I smile sheepishly.
"Only papa (maxim), Zelda, Oliver, Bryan,
Henry and his son Jackson(Americans)." I finished and looked at him, I don't know how he was feeling, he was just staring at me like if he looks away, he might lose me.

"Go on a date with me" Evangelos states seriously