𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒.

-Time skip-
It's been months since Pantalone and Y/n married.Y/n is very happy with the life she was now,especially now when she offered to be Pantalone's assistant and be with him all the time during meetings or in his office.Everyone bows in her presence,take orders from her and respect her.

Him,on the other side,it's at the top of his happiness.His beautiful darling,his beloved princess is with him in businesses,in meetings,at home,in their room,they're almost all the time together.What else can he wish for? This is all he wanted.For his beloved goddess to be with him all the time,stay by his side every time and love him.

And she does.

Pantalone made her love him,with or without the corpses,he had to.He had to make sure his beloved will stay with him for the rest of their lives.It was everything he wished for.And,as Dottore told Y/n some time ago,if Regrator wants something,he'll have it.

-Y/n-
I sit down in bed,wearing the beautiful night gown Pantalone bought for me.It was such a tiring day.Me and my husband had to do so many papers and also had two meetings.It really drained all my energy.I finished taking a very relaxing bath and I just got under the soft blanket.I don't know when Pantalone will-

The door opens revealing my husband.I greet him and he smiles at me lovingly."Hi my dear" he says and starts undressing,taking off his iconic coat and tight shirt,messing his hair a little bit.I stare with a smile on my face and he chuckles."See something you like sweetheart?" He asks,teasingly.I got busted!

I hide under the blanket and he laughs softly."I'll go take a shower too my dear.Will you wait for me?" He asks."Of course dear" I answer and I hear the bathroom door open then close.I slowly get out from under the blanket and I look up at the ceiling,hearing the water run.

Everything went very well since me and Pantalone got married.I met all the Harbingers,I met Her Majesty,we're 'friends' since I'm always with Pantalone when he has a meeting with them.I don't regret marrying Pantalone in the slightest bit.I didn't do it just so I can save the people who were in danger,I also did it because I love him.Am I going insane too?

He's just so gentle with me and makes me feel so special and so loved.I've never felt this from anyone and it made me attached to him.It's not bad at all.He treats me so well and he's always taking care of me no matter what.We are in a meeting and he notices something is off with me? Everyone instantly leaves.It's just this way he's treating me and I love it.

He makes sure I'm always alright and I don't miss anything.Pantalone is very sweet.He's also very possessive.More possessive than before.If we are somewhere in public and someone looks at me in a way he calls 'unacceptable' he'll hold my waist,kiss me or bring me closer to him.

It's so sweet of him and I really love him.I don't regret marrying him in the slightest bit.

I hear the water turn off and I look at the bathroom door.He'll be here soon.I wait patiently and the door suddenly opens revealing my husband with a towel wrapped around his waist,his glasses in his hand and his hair wet,small droplets falling on his toned body.Oh your Majesty Tsaritsa I thank you.

I feel all my body heat up and he chuckles.He loves to tease me! "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long dear.You must be tired after this long day we had" he says while walking at our wardrobe and getting his comfortable night pants."No don't worry it's all good.It was a tiring day though indeed" I say,yawning and rubbing my eyes.

He puts on his pants and places his glasses on the nightstand."Can I?" I ask and he nods,giving me a towel.I sit on my knees on the bed and he turns his back at me.I start drying his hair,gently.His hair is so soft.I massage his scalp and he hums in satisfaction.I soon finish drying his soft hair and he places the towel away.

Pantalone turns at me and smiles."Thank you darling.Now,how about we go to sleep?" He says and I nod.He lays down in bed and I lay down on his chest,cuddling close to him.Pantalone wraps his strong arms around me and hold me tight.I smile,resting my head comfortably on his chest.He's so warm and he smells so good..

"Goodnight darling.Sleep well" he says and kisses the top of my head."Goodnight my dearest" I say and I close my eyes.There's silence,only our breath being heard.That was until,Pantalone broke the silence.

"I love you" he says.

My heart starts beating faster and I move my head to look up at him in the darkness,the moon shining through the window on his pretty face."Pantalone.." I whisper,holding his face in my hands."I love you so much my darling.You're my everything" he says,so genuine and sincere.I smile widely and I lovingly kiss him.

"I love you too my dear husband" I say and he holds me closer to him.We cuddle impossible closely and I smile.Life with him it's really nice.I don't regret anything.I'm very sorry for all the people who lost their lives because of me but at least now,Pantalone fully trusts me and I trust him too.I love him very much and he loves me too.I'm very happy with my life.

——————————————end.