21.

-Next day,Y/n-
It's been some hours since me and Pantalone left Liyue Harbor.It's hard for me to leave the place I've called home for so many years but Pantalone said we'll come back anytime he'll have business travels or anything he said he'll take me as well.Even so,it's still a bit weird for me to know that by tomorrow morning I won't wake up in Liyue.

Also,I'm not the biggest fan of cold and snow so..I don't know how my days will go like in Snezhnaya,the land of ice and snow.But,what can I say is that I'm with Pantalone so I hope everything will be alright.

I can feel my body and everything around me moving.Oh I remember we are in a carriage,one of Pantalone's butlers made sure everything is nice and we left for Snezhnaya.From what Pantalone told me,we should be there tomorrow's morning.

Also,I'm resting on a..different thing.I don't remember this..I open my eyes,looking at what's in front of me.Oh.Oh.Oh Archons.

I'm straddling Pantalone and I'm resting on his chest.

My cheeks start to burn,surprised.I must say..it's comfortable though.His expensive yet delicate perfume is making me feel so nice and comfortable.I can feel his arms holding my waist tightly,his breathing pretty slow.Is he sleeping too?

I slowly look up,careful not to make any sudden move and my heart melts.His eyelids are closed,his breathing is slow,chest slowly lifting up with each breath he takes.He is not wearing his glasses fully revealing his perfect skin to me.Breathtaking..

I don't want to wake him up at any costs but..the urge to kiss him right now is insane.The way his chest is slowly rising with each breath he takes,the way he's asleep yet he is still holding my waist firmly..oh I can barely hold back.

I slowly and carefully lifting my head so I plant a kiss on his jaw and cheek.I smile,returning to my comfortable position,placing my head on his chest again,listening to his calm heartbeat.He looks so calm right now.Who would ever guess this man killed..

I still feel a bit weird because I know poor Fen lost her life because of nothing and who knows how many more but..I would only make things worse if I would try to run from him.He would kill even more innocent people so I have to make sure that doesn't happen anymore.Poor Fen and who knows how many more are already enough.At least,I saved that maid from Liyue.I think her name was Mei.

Life with him is not bad at all.In fact,even if he is a very busy man and everything,he still makes sure I have everything I want and makes sure I feel good.There's no point in me running away.I'll make things worse when we are in good terms now.

I suddenly feel his grip on me tighter and I look up at him to see his eyes slowly opening.Pantalone looks down at me and smiles."Hello darling.." he says and places a kiss on my forehead.I smile."Hi Pantalone" I say.He has a big smile on his face and it doesn't look fake at all.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me and I nod."I'm glad.." he says.We stay in silence for a second and I wrap my arms around his torso,his hands holding each side of my waist firmly."When are we going to arrive?" I ask.Pantalone looks on the window a bit."If we are lucky maybe tonight dear" he says and I nod.

"Why? Are you bored? Do you want to stop a second and get some air?" He asks.He's so careful my heart melts."No it's alright.I was just asking.I'm curious because I never left Liyue.." I say and he nods."That's obvious dear.You'll eventually get used to it.It'll be difficult to get used to the cold" he says and I nod.

There's silence for a second and I look up in his eyes.Pantalone looks in my eyes breathlessly then down at my lips.I look at his lips too with a smile.Oh Archons this will be a long trip.

-Time skip-
It's almost midnight now and we finally got to Snezhnaya.Obviously,Pantalone has another mansion here and all the other maids and butlers from this mansion waited for us at the entrance.Oh and guess what.I don't have a separate room anymore.I'm staying in the same room with Pantalone.I'll be sleeping in the same room with Pantalone.

He showed me around a little bit and now we are waiting for all the people who work at this mansion to get here.Apparently Pantalone has a message for them.I bet those people are tired from all the work.Also did he needed me here too? I guess I'll find out soon.

They all enter in the room one by one while Pantalone is gently holding and caressing my hand with his gloved one.I feel nice.All the maids and butlers bow their heads and look at us.Pantalone starts talking.

"Hello everyone.As you see,I came back from Liyue and I wanted you to meet her.She is Y/n and she'll be staying here for a while.From now on,she's the lady of this mansion and you'll receive orders from her too if she wants something.Understood?" Pantalone says,sternly yet calm.

"Yes sir" they all say and Pantalone nods."Very well then.You're dismissed" Pantalone says and they all walk one by one on the door again.Okay wow Pantalone is kind of harsh to them.He turns at me and gives me the most sincere smile."Well my dear,I think it's time you head to bed.You must be tired" he says.

"What about you? You're not tired?" I ask with a confused look.He is surprised for a second."I have some papers to complete my darling.I'll come to bed soon too" he says and I nod."I'll go have a bath and we can go to bed together" I say and he smiles.

I walk towards our room while he goes in his office and I step inside.I grab a towel and a night gown and I walk in the bathroom that's connected to our bedroom,closing the door.I let the water fill the tub as I scatter some scents inside and I smile.I needed this bath to relax my muscles so much.

-Pantalone-
I sit down at my desk,looking at the papers I have to sign.I can't focus now though! Y/n is here with me in Snezhnaya.She is here.My darling is here with me! She also looks very happy and that's everything I need.To see her happy.It must have been the surprise I made for her.I'm sure it left her speechless.

My darling deserves way more though.Not just some random whore who tried to tell her lies.My goddess deserves way more.I have to make sure she's happy.I'll do anything for her.For my beloved..