15.

-Next day,Y/n-
Pantalone came at my door some time ago to invite me to eat breakfast with him and it was difficult for me to ignore him.I still don't want to talk to him after what happened last night.It was hard because he kept talking and kept calling me by pet names but I managed to avoid him.When I got up from the table after finishing my food and walked out,I felt his eyes burning holes through me.

I bet he is very mad at me for ignoring him but after all he decided to do this.I felt so bad last night I literally got stood up in his own house.But anyway.I give him exactly what he gave me yesterday.I felt bad so he should feel bad as well.I'll eventually forgive him of course I won't stay too mad at him for too long.After all,I have feelings for him.

I step in my room and I stop at the door.Oh.There are 3 huge bouquets of flowers on my bed.I never saw such big bouquets like these ones.I smile,approaching the bed and noticing a paper in one of the bouquets.I smell the beautiful flowers as I pick up the paper.I open it and inside is a very fancy looking handwriting.

' Hi my darling.
How was your breakfast? Was it good? I hope it was.I know you are still not happy with me and I want to apologize once again.I know how much you like flowers and plants so I decided to give you some,my beloved flower.I hope you like them.I wish you the nicest day my dear.
-Pantalone '

I smile,reading the note.How can I stay mad at this guy when he's so sweet? Okay no matter how much I would like to go at him,hug him and kiss him on his cheek I have to wait because I'll still act like mad for some time.At least until tomorrow.Even though it's hard to remain mad at this guy I have to at least until tomorrow.

I look at the bouquets and I smile.I can't let them like this.I walk out of my room and I quickly go in the main room,looking for Fen.I want to ask her to give me a big vase.I look around everywhere for her but nothing.I can't find her anywhere.I wonder is she having a free day or?

I see another maid.Okay this works too."Excuse me.Do you have to give me a vase?" I ask.She looks at me weirdly,scanning me head to toe."Sorry? Why do you ask?" She says.Uh rude much? "I need a vase for some flowers" I say.She takes a small breath and looks at me.

"I'm new here.I just got hired today and I have no idea where you can find a vase.Who are you anyway?" She asks.Okay she acts like this and it's her first day here."I'm Y/n.I'm dating Pantalone" I say and her face goes pale."O-oh.I'm so sorry! Forgive me please I didn't mean to sound like this" she says.

"Oh no it's okay don't worry it's okay" I say with a smile and she calms down."I'm really sorry.I'll go find you a vase" she says."Uh actually don't worry I'll go search a vase myself" I say with a smile and I walk away.Okay in the second I told her I'm dating Pantalone she looked like she saw a ghost.

Anyway I'll go search a vase myself.I walk in the kitchen where are 2 maids making food and a third one is washing some dishes."M-Miss Y/n! Can we help you?" One of them asks.I smile."I'm looking for a vase to put flowers in it" I say.She instantly stops what she's doing and gives me a pretty big vase.Okay she was fast.

"Oh thank you.Also,one last question.Do you know where Fen is? I last saw her yesterday" I say.They look at each other and shake their heads no."Sorry miss Y/n we don't know anything about her.Fen didn't show up today" one of them says and I nod."Okay.Thank you for the vase though.Have a nice day" I say and I walk back in my room.

This vase is cute though.It's brown with black and a bit of yellow.Very cute.I get back in my room and I put some water in the vase,placing it on a table.I put the three bouquets in the vase and I smile.So beautiful.I have to thank Pantalone for this.

-Pantalone-
   I take a small break from signing papers as I hear knocks on my door.Is it my darling? "Come in" I say.The door opens revealing the new maid.Hm."Hello Lord Pantalone.I got you the tea you asked for" she says and places a mug on my desk.I nod.She bows,walking back towards the door.

"Wait.I have a question" I say.She quickly turns around."Yes my lord?" She asks."Have you seen Miss Y/n?" I ask.She nods."Yes.She asked me for a vase for some flowers" she says.I nod."Thank you.You can leave now" I say and she leaves my office.

So she asked for a vase for the flowers I gave her.I knew how much she loves flowers and plants so I'm sure she loved my gift.I bet she'll forgive me soon and I'll be able to take her to that date and finally confess my feelings! And,after we arrive home,I have another surprise for her.With that surprise I'll be sure she understands my love for her.She's my beloved goddess.