12.

-Days later,Y/n-
It's been some days since I moved in with Pantalone after he convinced me to remain here but something is still not right.He is becoming more and more different as days pass.He is so..possessive.It's like we're in a couple and he's the kind of possessive boyfriend that gets jealous every time I talk to someone.

Also,the maids are so careful with me as if I'm going to break or disappear if they do or say something.Maybe Pantalone told them to be careful with me but why? Why is Pantalone acting like this I don't understand.I mean,probably he likes me because I surely like him too but why is he acting like this?

He made sure I'm moving in with him and he acts like I'm some piece of glass that'll break anytime.I like that he's so careful with me and all but sometimes it feels weird..

"Darling?" His smooth,soothing voice breaks me from my thoughts."Yes?" I answer.He smiles at me."I noticed you were deep in thought so I wanted to see if you're okay" he says.

"Yeah I'm okay don't worry.I just zoned out for a second" I say and he nods."I see.I want to ask you something" he says.I look at him and I smile."What is it?" I ask and he looks straight into my eyes with his beautiful ones.

"Please accompany me outside.I want to show you something" he says."Okay" I say and his smile grows wider.He gently intertwines his gloved fingers with mines and we walk together out of his mansion.He opens the door for me revealing a breathtaking view.

It's a garden.

So many different types of flowers and plants I've never seen before.Wow.. "Pantalone this..is so beautiful.." I whisper,looking everywhere with sparkling eyes."Just like you" he says.I look at him and I chuckle.

We slowly walk around his very beautiful garden and I stare at every single plant and flower.It's so beautiful I can't."Do you like it darling?" He asks."Yeah..it's so beautiful" I say with a smile.

Pantalone gently grabs both of my hands and he looks deeply into my eyes.He mumbles something that I didn't get to understand but I guess it wasn't important.His gloved hands are tightly holding mines,his beautiful,mesmerizing eyes staring deeply into mines.

"Y/n.." he whispers.I look down at the ground,too shy to look at him anymore.His intense stare makes me so nervous.His finger lifts up my chin making me look in his eyes."Y/n my dear,isn't it just so good here? It's so nice here..us together right?" He asks.

"Yes,it's nice in here Pantalone.Your house is very beautiful indeed.Thank you for keeping me here" I say with a smile."Oh well of course darling.It's a pleasure for you to be here" he says.I smile.

I guess it's not so bad to be here with Pantalone after all.I'm still a bit confused about his behavior but maybe I'm paranoid and it's just in my mind since it's the first time I moved in somewhere else.Now that I think about it,it's really nice.

-Time skip-
After Pantalone got me back into my room,I took a shower and right now I'm getting out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.I relaxed all my muscles and washed my body and hair.I'm very relaxed.Also,I want to start a new book Pantalone got for me after I change into some comfortable clothes.

Before I can open my drawer to get out some clothes,I hear some knocks on my door and a voice from the other side."My darling can I come in?" Oh it's him."Sure come in" I say and my eyes widen.I'm still in just a towel!

The door opens revealing Pantalone who looks at me and quickly stiffens."Oh.I deeply apologize for entering in your room like this my darling" he says,his cheeks a slight color of red."N-no I apologize I just took a shower and I forgot I didn't change yet" I say.He nods.

"I came here to tell you that I have some business to take care of at Northland Bank.I don't know when I'll came back so don't worry if I don't visit you later this night.If you need anything,tell the maids or my butler" he says.I nod.

"Okay then.Until then" he says and gently lifts my hand,kissing my knuckles again.Gosh I love when he does this.He smiles and walks at the door."Take care" I say.He stops for a second."I will dear" Pantalone says and walks out on the door.

I fall down on the bed,placing my hands over my face.Ughhh he makes me want to scream into a pillow from excitement.He's such a gentleman and he's so careful with me.Also I love when he kisses my hand like that.It makes me feel so nice.He's going to be the death of me I swear to the Archons above.