16.

-Tomorrow,Y/n-
It's almost night and I actually gave up and talked with Pantalone today.He was beyond happy to see me and hear my voice.He invited me to the date we lost 2 days ago and I accepted.He was so happy I saw the joy on his face clearly.He said to dress up exactly how I was two days ago so I accepted.Pantalone also said he'll come pick me up very soon so I should get ready.

I'm putting on my black heels aaaand done.I fix my hair and I look at myself in the mirror once again.I look very nice.I smile,spray in some perfume on me.Okay now let's just wait and hope it doesn't happen like 2 days ago.I look at the pretty flowers on my desk and I smile.This time he promised.

I look up at the ceiling and sigh.I'm so excited once again because this time I just know we will go on that date and I'm excited.I smile and my head pops up when I hear knocks on my door."Come in" I say and the door opens revealing Pantalone.

He is wearing a tight black shirt that's showing off his chest even more,some expensive looking dark blue pants and an extremely expensive looking black coat with white fur.His outfit is screaming that he's rich.I get up from my armchair and I walk towards him.He watches me careful and smiles.

"You look so beautiful dear.." he says,gently taking my hand and slowly spinning me so he can see the dress."Thank you.You look good too" I say and he smiles again."Thank you dear.Let's go now hmm?" He says and I nod.

"Oh one more thing.Before going,I have something to give you" he says.I nod awkwardly.I feel so bad that he's giving me so many things that probably cost more than my whole life and I know he won't let me refuse them!

Pantalone shows me an expensive looking coat that's matching his.It's white with black fur."Here.This is for you dear" he says."Really? thank you..Pantalone you really didn't have to.." I say.He shakes his head no."Don't mention it dear.Just tell me do you like it?" He asks.

"Of course I do.It's very beautiful" I say.He smiles and softly plants a kiss on my shoulder before placing the coat over both my shoulders.I smile,feeling the good smell this coat has.

"Okay we can go now dear" he says.We walk out of his mansion as the maids bow their heads while we pass."Do you want to go with the carriage dear?" He asks."No..I would like to walk if you don't mind" I say.He nods."As you wish my darling" he says.

We intertwine our hands together and walk in silence towards the restaurant Pantalone owns.Now I don't feel so bad since I know he owns the place but still.I also feel comfortable walking with him like this.It's very calming since it's night,not much noise,and the view of Liyue Harbor is just so beautiful.

After some minutes we arrive at the restaurant where Pantalone opens the door for me as always and I smile,stepping inside.All eyes were on us and everyone quickly bows their heads after seeing Pantalone.Okay wow it's very obvious he's the boss.

We walk in a more private room,very less secluded from the rest of the restaurant.Oh this is the exact same place where our first date was.I smile.Pantalone gently takes off our matching coats and places them on the back of our chairs.He's so careful it makes me smile.

We sit down and he's looking at me like I'm the only thing he has.Oh dear Archons if he keeps looking at me like that we might kiss.I laugh to myself and I gently grabs his hand,intertwining our fingers.He lifts our hands and kisses my hand multiple times.My cheeks are burning and my heart is going crazy.He's everything I could ask for.

"My darling,care for a dance?" He asks,getting up.Oh yes I didn't notice the slow music playing in the background."Sure" I say with a smile and I get up.Pantalone gently grabs my hand and places his hands on both sides of my waist.I place my hands on his broad shoulders and I smile at him.

We slowly start dancing in the room,smiling at each other.He's holding my waist so firmly in his gloved hands it's making butterflies in my stomach.He suddenly stops moving and I look up at him confused why he stopped.I stare in his beautiful eyes and he does the same.His stare is so intense.

I feel Pantalone's grip on my waist getting tighter as he looks in my eyes.The tension is so thick you can cut it.I uncontrollably slowly approach my face to his and he does the same,smiling.Are we really going to..

"Lord Pantalone and Miss Y/n did you-" I hear a voice say.We both turn around to see the same waiter that served us on our first date."O-oh..I'm so so sorry please f-forgive me" he bows his head.His voice sounds like he's about to cry.Pantalone grips my waist so tight I yelp from the small yet sudden pain.

"Out." Pantalone says bluntly and the waiter leaves as fast as he can.Pantalone sighs and loosens the grip on my waist."I'm sorry my dear.I didn't think he would walk in on us like that" he says.I smile reassuringly."It's okay don't worry" I say.He smiles and we sit down in our places.

"If you can excuse me for a second darling I need to go at the bathroom" Pantalone says and gets up."Okay sure I'll wait here" I say.He smiles and walks out,leaving me here.I exhale the air I didn't even know I was holding in and I calm myself down.We were so close kissing! I hide my face in my hands and I smile wide.I just love him so much I can't.