24.

-Small time skip,Y/n-
After some minutes,it seems we arrived at our secret destination.Pantalone slowly loosens the grip on me and the coldness hits me again.He smiles and helps me get off from the carriage and Pantalone says something to the butler I didn't catch but I think he said we won't need him anymore because he nodded and left.I look at our surroundings and I notice we are in some kind of city,just like Liyue Harbor but in Snezhnaya.It's very beautiful here.

"Pantalone where are we?" I ask and he looks at me."We are in Snezhnaya City.I have some surprises for you dear come on" he says and grabs my hand,intertwining our fingers.We walk on some stairs and I look up,reading a sign.'Snezhnayan Opera and Theater' oh Archons Pantalone is taking me to a theater? Woah.I always wanted to go.

I get closer to him and we step inside where I notice a reception and a woman behind it.She quickly bows her head."Hello Lord Pantalone and Lady Y/n" she says."Hello" I answer,Pantalone just nodding."That way please" she says and a guy suddenly appears in front of us and shows us the way in an empty theater room.He bows and leaves,leaving me and Pantalone here.

We sit down in the middle row,taking off our coats.Pantalone gently grabs my hand and kisses it."Uh Pantalone..why are we the only ones here?" I ask.He looks at me."I bought the whole theater dear don't worry" he says.Oh obviously.What was I expecting from him though?

The curtains from the scene drag,revealing the scene to us where two actors are sitting.A young,very beautiful woman wearing a dress that looks very heavy.She is sitting on a chair,looking out on a 'window'.On the other side of the improvised room it's a tall male,looking around in his late twenties.He's wearing a very fancy looking suit and is looking a bit nervous.

"Yang my dear..what are you thinking about? You look very..in thoughts" the male says making the woman 'Yang' startled."Oh..Chen I didn't know you are here.I was just thinking.." she says,sounding troubled by something."Oh dear..is it because of our situation again? I told you we'll manage to get past it" 'Chen' says,approaching her.

Yang hesitantly nods,tears quickly filling her eyes."C-Chen..what if we won't be able? Our parents don't accept us together.." she says,Chen wrapping his arms around her,patting her back."Don't worry my dear..our parents will accept us sometime.I'll fight for our love" he says.I rest my head on Pantalone's shoulder who wraps an arm around me.

-Time skip-
The play was around one hour,and I actually started crying at the end.Everything was going so well,Yang's and Chen's parents somehow accepted their love and Yang died.It broke my heart even though it's just a theatre play.Pantalone was surprised from my reaction and quickly became worried."Darling? Are you alright?" He asks,holding my face in his hands.

I smile at him,nodding."Y-yeah..sorry the end just got me sad" I say and he chuckles."Did you like it though?" He asks,his tone changing a bit."Of course! It was very nice" I say with a smile and he nods."Alright then my dear..let's go then.I still have things to show you" he says and I nod,getting up.Pantalone places the coat on my shoulders then gets his coat too,gently grabbing my hand.

We walk out of the big theater room revealing the woman from the reception.She smiles at us."Did you enjoy the play Lord Regrator and Lady Y/n?" She asks and I nod."Yes thank you it was very nice" I say and she nods,bowing her head.We walk out of the theater,the coldness engulfing me once again.It's freezing outside.

"It's very close dear.Let's go" Pantalone says and we walk through Snezhnaya City a little bit when I notice some stairs again.We walk up on those stairs and I look up.This seems very familiar..Pantalone opens the door for me and I step inside,the warmth engulfing me.Oh.It's a restaurant.Don't tell me...

Everyone looks at us and they quickly bow their heads,Pantalone gently grabbing my hand.He has that restaurant here that he has in Liyue Harbor too.We walk in a separate room,just the two of us.I notice many candles and flowers around the room giving it a very warm and cozy look.I smile and Pantalone chuckles."Do you like it dear?" He asks."It looks very nice" I say.

Pantalone gently takes off my coat and sits me down on my seat then walks at his.He sits down and looks at me lovingly.He looks very deep in thoughts."Beautiful.." he whispers.My cheeks burn and I smile."Thank you.." I say and he smiles at me.We look at each other for some time until there are knocks on the door."Come in" Pantalone says,closing his eyes.

The door opens revealing a young man who bows his head."Hello Lord Regrator.Lady Y/n" he respectfully says and hands us two menus then walks back on the door.I open the menu and my eyes scan it.I don't recognize half of those.Snezhnayan foods I guess.I think I found something I might like.I close my menu and Pantalone just looks at me.

I look at him curiously and he smiles."Did you choose dear?" He asks.I nod.He gently grabs my hand and kisses the top of it.I give him a smile and he's looking at me so intense it's making me nervous.There are knocks on the door again and Pantalone sighs,closing his eyes."Come in" he says and the door opens revealing the same waiter."Did you choose yet?" He asks.We nod and both look at me."I'll have some Jade Parcels" I say and the waiter nods.

Pantalone nods once at him and the waiter bows and leaves.It's been so much time since I've last ate Jade Parcels they were one of my favorites.Xiangling's Jade Parcels were the best.Pantalone kisses my hand again catching me off guard.I look up at him and his beautiful eyes are staring right in mines."After this you said you still have a surprise for me.What is it?" I ask curiously.

He chuckles."I can't tell you yet my darling.That's why it's a surprise.Have some patience dear" he says and I nod."Okay..I'm just very curious" I say with a smile and he nods."You'll love it dear" he says.I'm so curious now.Also a bit scared knowing what happened last time but I'm sure it won't be the case now knowing I made Pantalone trust me.I hope.