18.

-Next morning,Y/n-
I open my eyes,the sun hitting through the curtains and I have a big headache.Memories of what happened last night come in my mind and from there I don't know what happened.I can't remember anything for some reason.I slowly get up but I'm stopped from doing so.Something's pulling me back.What the..

I look at my wrists and I notice they are chained to the bed.Perfect.I'm stuck here.I look around the room and I sigh.I'm in my room.I notice the bouquets of flowers Pantalone gave me and the vase I searched for some days ago.I also have so many questions and I need answers.

What is going on with Pantalone? Did he really kill people just because he 'loves' me? But why? He should've just confess his feelings to me,I would've accept and done.But no,he decided to do something very weird and start killing innocent people because he 'loves' me.Okay I must say I love him too but..now I feel weird.

He killed Fen and who knows how many more he killed without me knowing.I don't know if I can trust him again.Also,why did he chain me here? He wants me to stay here? Maybe he thought I'll run away.Even though..it doesn't sound bad.

I suddenly hear footsteps on the hallway.Oh archons I think that's him.The door opens revealing Pantalone in his normal outfit,that same smile present on his face."Ah I see you woke up my darling.How did you sleep?" He asks like nothing happened.Okay then let's play like he wants.

"I slept good what about you?" I ask,trying my voice to sound as normal as possible."I slept very well my dear.Here I got you some breakfast.You must be hungry" he says and approaches the bed.I nod.Pantalone gently places the plate in front of me and sits on the bed.

"I have a question.Actually..many questions" I say.He just looks at me."I don't know if you'll answer them but..at least answer this.Why did you put chains on my wrists?" I ask.He smiles."I had to make sure you,my beloved don't try to do anything wrong.You were so sad last night..why?" He asks.He's asking me why?

"Pantalone what is this question?..you-killed someone for me.I was very shocked.I still can't believe it" I say.He looks at me surprised."Oh..that wasn't enough to prove my love for you my goddess? Okay then..I'll do more to prove you" he says."No! No wait it's enough" I say.

He smiles wide."Really? Do you understand how much I love you?" He asks.I nod.Pantalone looks deeply into my eyes with a big smile."I'm glad you understood my dear.." he says."Yes..can you also get those off?" I say,mentioning at the chains.

"I'm sorry my darling I can't take them off yet.I'm afraid you'll run away" he says."I won't run away Pantalone.You don't..trust me?" I ask in the most sad tone I can do.I'm so good at this.His expression changes and he looks at me guilty.He is quick to take the chains off.

I rub my wrists and I smile at him."Thank you" I say and he smiles at me too."Okay I have some things to get done.Make sure you finish your breakfast my darling" he says and gets up from the bed,walking towards the door.He takes one more look at me and I fake a smile.

"Oh one more thing.Do you mind dressing up a little bit my darling? I'm having someone over and I want you to meet him" he says.Sounds okay."Sure" I say with the best smile I can do.He smiles at me and nods."Okay then.A maid will come take you later" Pantalone says and walks out.

Oh okay.I wonder who Pantalone wants me to meet.Maybe one of his friends? Someone he does business with? Who knows.Hopefully is someone who I can trust and maybe he'll help me understand what is happening with Pantalone.Maybe he knows what's happening.

-Small time skip-
I finished dressing up a little bit,I put on a dress and some heels.I hope this is worth it otherwise I got ready for nothing.I fix my hair and I suddenly hear knocks at my door."Lady Y/n? Lord Pantalone said he's waiting for you in his office" I hear one of the maids say."Okay" I say loud enough for her to hear then I suppose she walked away.

I look at myself one more time and I walk out of my room,walking towards his office where the maid told me.I really wonder who's this person Pantalone wants me to meet.Maybe is one of his business partner or just some acquaintance who knows.I finally get at the door and I sigh,knocking and stepping in.

I look in the room,closing the door after me.Pantalone is at his desk,a smile on his face.In the middle of the room is a light blue haired man standing.He is wearing a white grayish coat with tons of accessories on him,a black fur behind his neck,a mask covering half of his face,black pants and black boots.

He looks..interesting.

"Oh look.My dear is here" Pantalone says with a big smile on his face.The other man turns around and looks in my direction.How can he see me if he's wearing a mask? I have no idea.The man smiles at me,his unusual sharp teeth showing.He slowly walks at me,Pantalone's eyes burning through him.

He stops in front of me and lifts my hand, kissing my knuckles."I am Il Dottore Number 2 of the Fatui Harbingers.But some call me The Doctor" he says smoothly.Dottore."I'm Y/n" I say.He seemed to be staring at me until Pantalone suddenly wraps an arm around my shoulders.How did he get here so fast?

"She's my dear Y/n" Pantalone says,an unusual smile on his face.Dottore chuckles and lets go of my hand.Wait.He's a Fatui Harbinger? Also number 2? This man must be so dangerous."Is everything alright dear?" I hear Pantalone ask."Uh yeah everything's alright" I say with a smile.

"We'll talk later..Regrator" Dottore says in a strange tone and walks out of Pantalone's office.I look at Pantalone who places his arms on both sides of my waist and holds it tight."He's your friend?" I finally ask.He chuckles."Don't be close to him.He's dangerous" he whispers and I nod.Dangerous..