20.

-Morning,Y/n-
Me,Pantalone and Dottore are sitting at the table,enjoying some breakfast.I have to admit honestly,I have no idea what I'm eating.Maybe I'm just too poor to know what those things are but I have no idea what those could be.At least,they taste nice.Expensive foods are so weird I have no idea what I'm eating.

Pantalone doesn't seem impressed at all, he's pretty much only looking in my direction and Dottore is a bit too grumpy to say or look in other direction.He has some problems from what Pantalone told me so I don't want to bother him in any way.Who knows what this man is capable of?

We finish eating and before we can say anything there are knocks on the door."Come in" Pantalone says.One of his agents or guards or whatever they are steps in the room with a very desperate face.He bows in front of the two males."Lord Pantalone there is a problem at the bank.You are requested there" the agent says.Pantalone sighs and nods."Wait for me outside" he says.

The agent bows and quickly leaves the room.Pantalone gets up from his seat and places a kiss on my head."My darling I have to go.I don't know how much I'll stay but he will keep you company right Dottore?" He says and looks at him.Dottore nods."Very well then.Be careful" he whispers the last part in my ear and gets out of the room leaving only me and Dottore who's still a bit grumpy.

I awkwardly look at the table,not exactly sure what I could tell him or if I could tell him something."I notice you are tense.No need to be tense Y/n" Dottore says,his sharp teeth showing.I hesitantly smile at him."How about we go take a walk and..talk about different things" Dottore offers.

"I'm sorry I can't get out" I say.Dottore stops for a second."I can't get out of the mansion.The guards won't let me leave.Pantalone gave them orders" I say.Dottore laughs."Oh dear it's alright.They'll let you if I'm there.Just tell me,do you want to go?" He asks.I nod."It's been some time since I've last been outside" I say.

Dottore smiles and gets up from his seat.I follow his actions and we walk towards the main door together.I'm so nervous.We walk out of the mansion and I hear it."Miss Y/n-" the guards say in the second they see me."No need" Dottore interrupts.The guards quickly bow in front of Dottore.

"Lord Dottore..we can't let Miss Y/n leave Lord Pantalone gave us orders.." one of the guards says.Dottore just looks."Are you doubting my words?" He asks.The guards quickly shake their heads no."Okay.You can go" one of them says.I nod and me and Dottore finally leave the mansion.It's been some time since I last left this place.

"Thank you Dottore" I say.He looks straight forward at the harbor."No need to thank me.I noticed your..need to go outside.I don't know what you did to him Y/n" Dottore says."What do you mean?" I ask confused. "You'll understand later" he says and chuckles.He's leaving me like this."Okay.." I say.

Me and Dottore get to a small hill from where all Liyue Harbor is visible.It looks so good I bet during night it looks even better thanks to all the lights.I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to look at Dottore."Look there.Northland Bank.Did he tell you Y/n?" He asks."Tell me what?" I ask confused.

"That we're leaving soon" he says.I frown."Leave? Leave where?" I ask confused."Snezhnaya" Dottore says bored and starts walking towards Pantalone's mansion.What? Snezhnaya? But- "What do you mean? We are going in Snezhnaya?" I ask surprised.

"Of course.Me and Regrator don't live here.We're both here for business and Regrator spent a bit too much time here.We have to return to the homeland.We have a goal" Dottore says and looks up at a weird floating island in the sky.

"But..why me too?" I ask confused.He turns to look at me."Because..you got Regrator's eye.You're his obsession.He told me so much about you.He can't live without you" Dottore says sternly.Oh..I look at the ground awkwardly and I sigh.He places a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n.It will be harder for you if you don't accept your fate.If Regrator wants something,he'll have it.You're everything for him so just..accept it.If you'll run from him,you'll just make things worse" He says.Dottore sounds very serious and genuine.I guess he's right..the maid told me,now Dottore too..

I guess it's true then.It has to be true.I guess Pantalone is really in love with me and what Dottore and the maid said it's true.So,what's the point in running? I wanted to escape and run but..I guess I'll really just do things way worse.I'll try to accept it.

"I really got you in thoughts huh? Let's go back" Dottore says and I nod,following him.Everything is so confusing now.I don't even know who to trust and who to not.I guess I'll just go with Pantalone.I kind of trust him even though he killed.

-Night falls-
Dottore left some moments ago.He said he has to go back in Snezhnaya and we have to come as well soon.I'm..nervous.I knock on Pantalone's door and he is quick to open the door.Pantalone smiles wide at me."Darling..is everything alright?" He asks and I nod.He lets me in then closes the door.

"Can we talk?" I ask and he nods,motioning me to sit down on the sofa.I sit down and he follows after,looking at me."Pantalone I..I'm a bit confused yet nervous" I say and he looks at me with interest."Dottore left and..he said we follow.Do I have to come as well?" I ask.I want to hear his option too.

"Yes my dear.I've spend too much time here in Liyue and I should go back in Snezhnaya too.And,since you're my dearest now,I want you to come with me as well.You won't need anything else I'll make sure you have everything you need" he says,gently grabbing my hands and holding them.

"Are we..together now?" I ask.He smiles."Yes..if you want to" he says and I give him a warm smile."Of course" I say and we share a short kiss."So are you okay with going in Snezhnaya with me darling?" He asks and I nod."Very well then.We leave tomorrow" he says.

I can't believe I'm leaving Liyue.I got so used to this area..I'll surely miss it.But,I'm very curious what will be like in Snezhnaya.I trust Pantalone.I look on the window one last time at the beautiful garden Pantalone has and I smile.I'll miss Liyue.