Part VI: He Didn't Want to Stop

Start from the beginning

He turned on the spray, testing it with his hands a few times before stepping under it, then sighed, smiling and closing his eyes as he let the warm heat wash over him.

Tonight had been great. He'd liked it when he and Tasha had hung out over the summer, and though he'd planned on hanging out with her and Kiki, Liam had enjoyed the one-on-one time with his friend. Especially when they could relax by the ocean instead of stuffed onto a dorm-sized bed.

It had made him miss Blake, though.

A few times when he and Tasha had cuddled up a bit against the wind, he'd wished it was Blake snuggled against him. He missed running his hands through her hair, being able to kiss her or just see her smile whenever he wanted.

Fuck, Tasha might be right. It hasn't even been two full days and I already miss her way worse than I ever missed Marie.

The few days before this might have had something to do with that, though. They'd had no obligations, nothing to sneak around or work around except for one of Blake's shows--they'd just been able to relax.

It has been perfect.

Liam blinked as he realized what reminiscing was doing to his body, and sighed as an ache grew between his legs.

Taking a deep breath, he grabbed the shampoo and tried to distract himself from thoughts of his amazing girlfriend.

* * *

Blake

By the time Blake's viewers got her undressed down to her blue knee-highs, she was fucking horny. She also missed Liam.

She'd teased herself as the tips rolled in, showing her viewers just enough to get them interested, yet not enough that they wouldn't feel like they wouldn't miss anything if they didn't tip enough. Blake had practiced it so many times that it should have been easy. Sometimes, she almost felt like she would fall into a trance while doing it if not for the need to interact with her viewers.

Tonight was not so easy.

Blake had gone from having sex almost constantly for three days with her boyfriend that she loved, to being by herself with only toys to sustain her.

And she had to be quiet.

That was the hardest part.

"Alright, dudes! You have me as naked as I'm gonna get tonight, so now you need to decide how you want me. Am I fucking Lt. Dan? Teasing myself with my fingers, or using a vibrator?"

Blake smirked as the chats came in while she set up the goals in her room, making sure her tits were in clear view of the camera.

It wasn't too cold in her grandparents' house, but there was enough of a chill to make her nipples nice and hard.

And no fucking Liam to suck on them. Stupid nipples.

Blake had to take a deep breath to keep her voice down once the goal was up and the tips started rolling in.

"Ah! Thank you, guys! Remember to put the option you want with your tip: vibe, fingers, or cock. Once you hit twelve-thousand, the category with the highest tips wins! In the mean time, I'm going to get comfy and warm myself up."

As she leaned back against her pillows, Blake spread her legs, giving the camera a nice view of her bare pussy.

She bit her lip looking at it, wishing she'd gotten some oil to make her skin a bit more shiny.

I can always pick up some at the store.

Even as she started touching herself, running her fingers over her tits and thighs, almost touching her nipples and lower lips, but not quite, Blake gasped as a shiver ran through her.