drinking

Yn's pov

Beth was full on balling behind me. I saw her slowly walk over to a walker on the ground, pulling the one off of the female walker.

I assumed that it was her mother by the way she was crying. I jumped slightly when I heard the growls of the walker, now seemingly back to 'life' and grabbing onto her. I rushed to her and pulled the walker off of her while Maggie pulled her away. It was getting hard for me to keep the walker down and Tdawg saw that. He lifted his booted foot, smashing it into the Walker's head.

Hershel and them immediately walked off, not wanting to be around the scene any longer. Rick and Shane, as always, went after while we decided what to do with the bodies. " We dig holes for them up there, by those trees." Lori motions to some trees to the side of the barn. " That's a whole lot of holes." The boy said. " We bury the ones we love and burn the rest." I said walking towards the house.

I got all the stuff we needed and headed out to the trees with the car.

We soon started digging and all. Andrea was helping Jimmy bring theirs to the holes while they started loading the rest onto the pickup truck. Going to go burn them. " Yn, can we talk." I heard behind me. It was Maggie, of course. " I can't. I'm busy." I replied not looking at her. I thought she had gone until I felt a tug on my shirt. Pulling me to sit with my feet still in the hole. " I don't care. We need to talk, now." She turned and walked away not giving me time to argue. I sighed and looked at Andrea. " Go. We'll be fine. "

" What's so urgent?" I asked as I followed her into her house. To the kitchen. " What happens now?" She asks. " We'll, we hold a funeral." I answer confused. " My daddy wants you people gone. Off his farm." She says not looking at me. " No, Rick will fix it. We won't go anywhere." I tried reassuring her but she wasn't having it. " No, I can't afford to lose more people. You need to fix it. Talk to Rick, get him to get Shane to leave." She said walking away, up the stairs.

*Time skip*

We were all standing around the graves of Hershels people. Everyone was silent. I didn't like standing around graves like these. The people were already dead when we saw them.

Hershel was the first to walk off. Not uttering a word.

*Time skip. Again*

I walked into the Greene house in search of Maggie when I saw her and Beth in the kitchen. I pulled on Maggie's arm and walked towards the door. " have you talked to Rick?" Was her first concern. I shook my head but before I was able to respond we heard a thud, beth has fainted. I rushed over to her helping Maggie take her. " go get daddy!" She yelled for me while taking beth to a room.

I ran all around the farm looking for him but came out empty handed. We were now in his room, we found his empty flask along with a box of his wife's stuff. Seems like he went somewhere.

" where's the nearest bar?" Rick thinks he went to the bar when we saw the empty flask. Maggie talked about a bar in the town we were in before. Rick asked me and glenn to come with seeing as we are the group's go to runners.

Maggie didn't want me to go so glenn and Rick left on their own. It was starting to get late and they still weren't back. " have you seen my mom, Yn?" Carl asked tugging on my button up as I stood near the door of Beth's room. I shook my head, " not since this afternoon. Go ask Shane." He nodded and ran off.

After a while we were all outside, looking for Lori. Shane had gone to look for her. We turned when we heard his car approach and Lori hop out with blood on her forehead. I immediately rushed to her, knowing she's pregnant. " Lori, what the fuck happened?" I scolded as I wrapped my arm around her and led her to Maggie. She helped clean Lori up while I waited for Rick to come back.

He came back the next day but had an unexpected guest. A guy named Randall. Hershel did surgery on him to fix up his leg and all. They took him to a shed where Daryl proceeded to beat information out of him. He walked over to me as I stood on the porch. " says he knows Maggie, some way." Immediately my eye snapped to the shed. He went on to tell me about the rest, the girls and the dad they found in the woods along with the rest of the information.

I felt uneasy with the thought of him being capable to do such things with Maggie as close to him, even though he said he didn't.

I left it at that and headed back to Maggie. Hershel sat and tended to Beth with Maggie next to her. She got up and walked out with me when she noticed me, " Talked to Rick yet?" She asked again but I shook my head. " I'm going to do that, I just wanted to come check up on you." She nodded and followed me out. I saw my brother standing with our group, Daryl heading in their direction so I did too, Maggie following.

" he has about 30 men in his group. If they find us they gone kill us. We don't stand no chance." Daryl said, his voice hoarse. I nodded and stepped closer to Maggie. " He's a threat to us then, we can't risk having him here. We must eliminate the threat." My brother stated to which I agreed. Dale looked shocked, " what, you're just gonna kill him?" He asked shaking his head.

Rick ignored him, " it's settled. I'll do it later today." The group scattered. I turned to Maggie. " Let me go talk to him, I'll find you after." I said as I turned. " Rick!" I called out and jogged up to him. " hey sis. We hadn't spoken in so long, I was starting to think you replaced me." He said with a smile. I laughed and readjusted my baseball cap. " hey so uh. What's gonna happen to us now? We can't just leave." I turned serious. He sighed and shook his head, " I know we can't. I'm talking to Hershel. Trying things out." He said. I nodded, " if we do need to leave. I don't think I could just le-" he cut me off. " leave Maggie behind. I know. I see you two, I'm glad you found someone like her, Yn. She's a really good girl." He looked out onto the land. I smiled, " I really like her. I would even go as far as to say that I was falling in love with her." I looked back at him. He smiled at me, " I'm happy for you. Just don't go doing what you did to Mrs. Martin in 10th grade." He joked. I laughed remembering it. " hey, I wanted to surprise her!" I yelled defensively.

I had bought my teacher some chocolate frogs from a little 'magical shop' near our house because I though she was one of the prettiest women ever. What I didn't know was that she was absolutely terrified of frogs. She passed out when she opened the box. Rick laughed harder. " you should've seen your face when she passed out. You though you killed her." He yelled out surprised making me laugh harder.

Our laughter soon died down and was replaced with soft smiles. " I'm really glad you found yourself a woman that won't hurt you. You deserve her after all this shit we've been through." He said putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me in for a hug. I hummed and hugged back until we heard Andrea yell.

She had found Carl inside the shed with the guy. We rushed over seeing her drag the boy out, scolding him. " Carl, why would you go in there by yourself." Rick questioned as he, now dragged him away.

We went on with our day, I was now headed to the house for the meeting rick wanted to have. Let's hope it goes well.

############################

I really hope this book works out for me.

~S