❦ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʜɪᴍ.❦

Musashi shrine
7:50pm

Multiple murmurs can be heard from the crowd as you wait in anticipation for the presidents to show up.
To no surprise The first divisions captain spot was completely empty next to Chifuyu.

"[Name]-Sama?"
When you turned to the familiar voice; you noticed a very recognizable blonde, with his characteristically weirdly gelled up hairstyle.

"Takemichi, drop the honorifics,
geez, I'm not that old."
You cringe and scrunched up your nose, which caused Chifuyu to snicker. You then nudged him out of annoyance.

"What's happening?"
Hanagaki asked while looking around the shrine.

"Your head in the clouds or what?"
You furrowed both brows in amusement at his incompetence.

"It's the nomination."
Chifuyu deadpanned at him.

"Nomination for wha-"
Takemichi's sentence was
abruptly cut off.

"GOODWORK PRESIDENT'S!"
The sight of all of you bowing together confused the blonde.

"THE NOMINATION FOR TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!!!!"
Draken's voice boomed throughout the shrine as he mounted the stairs.

"THIRD DIVISION STEP FORWARD!!!"
Mikey yelled as he peered within the a direction of the walkway.
In which Everyone immediately
fixes their gaze on it.

There A taller boy walked aside
the rather shorter boy.
Every member were confused about who the captain was, therefore there were many whispers.

When you saw the familiar blonde with tanned skin, your lips slightly parted.
He instantly turned his attention, giving you a rather ravenous look, I'm which you furrowed your brow in
his direction.
'The fuck he looking at?'

"Oh shit, it's the boy I turned down; doesn't he look really shrimpy?"You spoke in a low voice to Chifuyu, but Mitsuya also appeared to hear you

You spoke in a low voice to Chifuyu, but Mitsuya also appeared to hear you.

"It's not appropriate to joke right
now, "[Name]."
Mitsuya Informed.

"But I'm being deadass right now,
just look at him, Takashi you should give his eyebrows a little touch up, them goddamn things are looking like hockey sticks."
Kisaki's gaze shifted slightly to you, and I'm very sure he caught every word you just said.

'No! I shouldn't be mean!'
To stop yourself from laughing, you put your palm over your mouth.

Kisaki then proceeded to take a seat on the stairway with his back to Toman's president.