❦ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ... ❦

Despite the events of the previous night, a profound emptiness and sadness lingered within you.

The weight of despair occasionally prompted thoughts of giving up, a haunting refrain echoing through your mind.

Mikey, sensing your struggles,
confided in Aki about your tendencies and the urge to end it all.

Now, Kakucho was keeping a vigilant watch over you, assuming the role of both a guardian and an executive; Aki was there also to assist, but lately Mikey's had him busy.

The freedom you once craved had become a distant memory, replaced by a new reality where your actions were scrutinized and restrained.

The constraints felt even more suffocating, adding a layer of complexity to your already challenging emotional landscape.

Back at the penthouse, a noticeable change took place – all sharp objects and potential hazards were meticulously stored away.
The shift in atmosphere was palpable; you found yourself stripped of the privilege to move about alone.

Amidst yet another business meeting with various clients, life continued its relentless pace, unfazed by your internal struggles and the desire to give up.

The meeting consisted of
All executives and a few clients.
Mikey wasn't present.

Your mind, however, refused to be tethered to the present. It wandered, unable to shake the weight of Mikey's words from the previous night.

His stern declaration about not letting you off the hook for seeing your father and opposing him behind his back echoed relentlessly in your thoughts.

As these words reverberated through your mind, the ongoing business meeting became a mere backdrop,
your attention hijacked by the persistent echoes of Mikey's warning.

As the meeting unfolded, a nagging worry crept into your thoughts.

The looming uncertainty of potential punishment from Mikey post-meeting stirred a fear that left you uneasy. The sheer thought of what he might do triggered a mix of anxiety and trepidation.

Yet, beneath this apprehension, there was a flicker of reassurance, a belief that he wouldn't let things take a fatal turn just yet.

The room, once stable, felt like it was spinning, mirroring the whirlwind of conflicting emotions that engulfed you in the face of the impending unknown.

Without warning, you stood up abruptly during the meeting, catching everyone's attention.

"Hm?"
Kokonoi peered up, and the other executives, including Rindou and Takeomi, shared looks of confusion.

"What is she doing?"
Rindou inquired,

"Where are you going?!
You can't just—"
Takeomi exclaimed.

"Excuse me!"
You bowed hastily and bolted out of the office, the click of your heels echoing in the corridor.

Confused glances were exchanged among the men.

Meanwhile, you rushed straight into the restroom, flinging open the stalls. Slumping over the toilet, a wave of nausea overcame you, and you began to vomit.