❦ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ❦

Monday
2:30pm

Sano's Family grave

White silk raindrops that were icy fell bucketed down from the sky.
Standing in front of Shinichro's gravestone, You, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, and Takemichi; each held an umbrella while subconsciously maintaining a melancholy expression and gazing down at it.

Because you were only wearing your school uniform and black jacket over it, the extremely cold wind gave you chills throughout your whole entire body.

Oddly enough, you had already been to this location before; Mikey took you here. From what he has told you, it is clear that he held his older brother in the highest regard and that he was someone he dearly looked up to.

And thus, it is heartbreaking that one of Mikey's close friends would kill his brother, even if they did so with the best of intentions.
You made a slight frown and
furrowed your brows.

"It's been 2 years since then,
I've forgiven Baji, But..."
Mikey trailed off.
"I can't forgive Kazutora for killing my brother—and I can't forgive Baji for siding with him either."

You were taken aback by his sudden change in manner and had a chill down your spine as he spoke in an ominous tone.

"I told you to bring Baji back,
didn't I, Takemitchy?"
He then averted his eyes from the tombstone, to Takemichi.

"So explain to me why you have his Team's vice captain, along with a member of his division here
with you?"
Mikey motioned towards both
me and Chifuyu.

"So what do you want to
accomplish Takemitchy?"
Mikey questions on.

"You really do want to die, don't you?"
Takemichi's spine tingles as a dark aura emanates from Mikey, and he begins to perspire excessively. At this point, you thought you could see him visibly trembling.

The blonde forced a massive lump in his throat to swallow, and when a long silence followed, the mood once more changed to one of gloom and dread.

I turned my head to the side and stared off at a still tree, seeing how the leaves moved in the brisk wind and how some of the loose leaves fell off the tree.

"Mikey Kun..."
Takemichi suddenly murmurs, and the seriousness in his voice causes me to focus back on him.

"I...I want to become the top guy in Toman!!!"
The blonde declared strongly.

"Hm?"
You hummed, surprised, and
your brows rose.
'Is this guy crazy or what?'

"I'll make you realize some day Mikey kun; that's what I want to accomplish!!!"
His eyebrows dropped more as he finishes, maintaining a serious demeanor.

"I'll make you realize some day Mikey kun; that's what I want to accomplish!!!" His eyebrows dropped more as he finishes, maintaining a serious demeanor