❦ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴜᴍᴘʜ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❦

The grand double doors of the church suddenly opened, capturing the attention of everyone in the room.

And there he stood, Mikey, a calm smile on his face as he greeted us with a joyful "Merry Christmas!"

A pall of silence spread through the pews as he walked in and we all realized that we had all broken the agreement.

We had all thought that he would be angry, but instead he merely gave us his signature closed-eyed smile.
"What are you all doing here on a day like this?"
He questioned on.

"Mikey... I'm sorry."
Mitsuya apologized and then proceeded to bow his head.

"The Black Dragons?" Mike asked,
his obsidian-colored eyes drifting towards the opposing gang.

"It's all my fault, I broke the peace agreement I'd made, with my own irresponsibility."
The second division captain admitted, his face contorted with guilt as the weight of his words settled upon him like a crushing weight.

"My big bro recognized the sound of your impulse... then Baji said
'Only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet, y'know "Those two lead me here!"
Mikey says.

Your plumped lips part as a gasp escaped them, and a strange sensation spread down your spine.
The other Toman members exhibited the same reaction as mine,

"So you're fighting these three guys?"
On the members of the Black Dragon, Mikey set his onxy eyes on them.

"So, you're the 'invincible Mikey' huh?"
Taiju grinned, peering down
at the blonde.

"Why are you standing in my way?"
Mikey queried nonchalantly.

"Huh?"
Taiju let's out a sound of
surprise at this.

"I just wanna ride with my guys again...if Mitsuya dies then Baji and my big bro will sad."
Mikey speaks with duller eyes and a more somber tone.

This appeared to annoy Taiju, and in an instant he slammed his fist forcefully into Toman's president's face, causing him to plummet to the ground.
Everyone let out a shocked gasp.

"MIKEY-KUN!?!?"
Takemichi cries.

This can't be happening; you knew Mikey to be a ferocious competitor who was much stronger than you.

Mikey was Toman's strongest; he was known as "the Invincible Mikey,"
and there is no way he could have been knocked out with merely one strike.
On its own accord The church bells chimed as the clocks hand hit 12.

"EVEN THE CHURCH BELLS BLESS MY VICTORY ON THE HOLY NIGHT,
I DEFEATED
'THE INVINSIBLE MIKEY'!!!"
Taiju proclaimed proudly.

There was something about that man that made your blood boil to its highest point. You clenched your jaw and fist while your teeth chattered, snapping into action you began bolting to Taiju but stumbling back in the process.

You cursed under your breath as the familiar pain in your ankle caused you to stop. Having to fight in heels may have sprained your ankle, causing you to fall to your knees and utterly stare forward.

"TAIJU YOU FUCKER YOU'RE DEAD!!!"
Mitsuya was furious.
Thank God for Mitsuya, he was already there and then began to charge towards the prick.