❦ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴅᴅꜱ❦

Takemichi's pov

The wind tousled Kazutora's hair as we stood atop the rooftop, the city skyline stretching out before us

His voice carried a sense of urgency, urging me to reconsider my involvement in the dangerous world of the Bonten investigation.

"Look, Takemichi, we need to back out of the whole Bonten investigation.
You have you and Hina's wedding coming up,"
Kazutora reiterated,
his tone weighted with concern for my well-being.

I sighed, my thoughts conflicted between personal happiness and the relentless pursuit of justice.

"I understand, Kazutora,
but I really want Mikey and [Name] to attend the wedding,"

I admitted, my fingers unconsciously rubbing the back of my
neck as I grappled with the
weight of my decisions.

Hanemiya, standing nearby with his characteristic deadpan expression, interjected with blunt honesty.

"This whole thing will get you killed."
His words struck a nerve, reminding me of the stark reality of my circumstances.

The criminal organization I was up against was ruthless and dangerous, and my involvement had already placed me in perilous situations.

Guilt gnawed at me as I considered the implications of my actions.

Moving forward with my life, planning my wedding with Hina, felt like a betrayal to those still entangled in the criminal underworld.

The idea of finding closure and justice amidst the chaos seemed increasingly elusive, yet I couldn't abandon the pursuit.

"It doesn't feel right,"
I confessed quietly, my lips turning downward in a mixture of resignation and determination.

Despite the risks and uncertainties, a fire burned within me—a determination to uncover the truth and protect the ones I cared about.

The cityscape below seemed to echo my inner turmoil, its bustling streets and towering buildings serving as a backdrop to my internal struggle.

The wind whipped around us,
carrying with it a sense of foreboding and urgency.

As I stared out at the city lights, a sense of responsibility weighed heavily on my shoulders.

My resolve solidified, fueled by a desire to make things right and to ensure a safer future for those I held dear.

"I can't just walk away," I murmured, my gaze fixed on the horizon.