❦ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ❦

Next day           ◷12:24 pm◷

Next day
           ◷12:24 pm◷

Knock knock*

"[Name] Could you get that!"
From the kitchen, Kenji shouted.
You then sigh dramatically while raising your legs in the air.

"I'm too lazy man, And I just found a comfortable spot on the couch!"
You groaned and continued to watch television, apparently fascinated in the drama series you were watching.

The door continues to be knocked.
"[Name]!" Your brother yells
once again.
'Ugh, I should've faked slept.'

"Yes I know, I know! I'll take care of that door!" I hastily replied and stomped out the door.

When you open it, a rather short girl with bleached blonde hair is revealed. She has light yellow orbs that go well with her hair, and a typical school uniform with matching loose socks.

  "Hi! You're [Name] Akamaki right?"
You nod, confusion laced in my face.
My (e/c) hues trails down to her hands.

"My bag!"

"I wanted to give this back, sorry about Mikey!"As she spoke sincerely, the  handed me the bag and then spun her finger through her hair

As she spoke sincerely, the  handed me the bag and then spun her finger through her hair.

"Girl thanks!!
Everything ought to be in here."
You smiled and exclaimed.
As she observed you looking through the bag, she hummed and crossed her arms.

"Aw hell no they probably went through my shit!" I start rifling through everything rapidly.

'Those dickheads...'

"You see, I made him put everything back. Girl, I've got your back."
She grinned and pointed at you,
her eyes soon widening as if she had forgotten something.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Emma Sano!" she place one hand on her chest introducing herself.

"Sano huh? So you're related Mikey huh?" You inquired while leaning against the door frame with a smirk.