❦ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ #4❦

May 26th 2017

As a member of the Bonten gang's elite intelligence division, your role as an executive is a critical one.
The #4 Woman, you are tasked with handling a slew of responsibilities,
from information gathering to financial management, the list goes on.

Despite the significance of your role,
it comes with a high price.
You must sacrifice your freedom,
time, and even sanity in order to fulfill
your duties.

The toll of working in the underworld of the Bonten gang is significant, and you must be willing to give up everything to ensure the success of the organization.

But perhaps the hardest sacrifice is the loss of your identity.
Once you become part of the
Bonten gang, you are no longer the person you once were.

Your life belongs to the organization, and Mikey is the one who holds the keys to everything.
You must trust in his judgment
and be prepared to do whatever
it takes.

You had a hectic schedule with countless responsibilities.

The previous night,
you had scouted the Haitani's club and it had been an exhausting mission; you've also owned a few clubs and casino's all the way from Shibuya to shinjuku, to roppongi, so on.

But finally, you were able to rest in your comfortable bed, looking forward to a peaceful night of sleep.

You drifted off for approximately
4 hours; up until you were suddenly jolted awake by a firm knock on the door.

"Miss, it's time to get up!"
The voice of your trusted assistant echo through the room.

 "Miss, it's time to get up!"The voice of your trusted assistant echo through the room

Aki, as he was the name, was a valued member of yours.

He had been with you for years,
always making sure you stayed on track and never missed a beat.
His dedication and loyalty were admirable, and you knew that he
would always have your back.

You groaned and sat up,
feeling the exhaustion from the previous night's mission in your bones.

It was about 5:10pm, and you knew you had a long night ahead of you.
Sliding on a white, silky robe over
your undergarments, you leaned back against the soft, fluffy headboard.

"What's my schedule?"
you asked the blonde.

He quickly glanced at his tablet and replied,
"First up They have some new sales figures they want to present, and they need you to review them at 7."