❦ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ❦

You were driving down the highway at a high speed, your hands gripping the wheel tightly.

You were driving too fast,
and you knew it, but you couldn't slow down.

The feeling of rage and anger was overwhelming you, and you were crying uncontrollably.

You were so frustrated and overwhelmed with all the memories and regrets from the past, and you couldn't help but see that all your bad decisions were all linked and influenced by Mikey.

Mikey was like a poison that was consuming your life.

Every time you tried to escape from him, it was like he had some kind of grip on you that wouldn't let go.

You were like his puppet, and he had been playing with you all along.

You couldn't keep ignoring the dark path he had put you on.

It was destroying you, and it would continue to destroy you if you didn't do something about it.

You knew that you needed to confront Mikey, even if it meant putting your life on the line.

You were terrified of what might happen, but you knew it was the only way to find peace and closure.
upon driving you finally arrived at the disclosed location;
his penthouse.

Heels clacking fast against the
tiled floors.

"MIKEY!!!!"
You shouted, eyes scanned all over.

The house was oddly dark, and the only illumination came from the dim flickering of a few candles.

You could feel the tension in the air,
and your heart was pounding in your chest.

The sight of Mikey sitting on a shadowy sofa, staring at you with a blank expression, sent a chill down your spine; he was idly munching on doryaki.

You took a deep breath and began to speak, your voice trembling.

"I need to talk to you, Mikey.
I've come for answers."

Mikey said nothing, but he continued to stare at you with a cold, piercing gaze.

You felt a wave of fear wash over you, and for a moment, you considered turning around and fleeing.

But you knew that if you did, you would never get the closure you needed.
So you steeled yourself and continued.

Then the man with silver hair
gestured for you to approach.
Mikey leaned forward a little, like he was trying to look at you more closely.

His gaze had the ability to pierce right through your soul.
You took a step forward, adrenaline pumping through your body.

You immediately started to shake and started crying right away.

You felt like a kid again...unable to speak as your tears of rage overflowed.

His sultry eyes stared down
at you with disdain as you dropped to your knees in front of him.

Upon this; His hand shoved your head down onto his lap, making you cringe; crumbs from his doryaki fall on your head.