CHAPTER - 34

Shruti's pov -

We finally reached the city, Rahul asked his driver to get here as quick as possible and the drive back to the city was quiet. None of us spoke a word.

The car comes to a halt and I step out and stretch my body. I look at a teenager starting at me creepily. I glare at him but he winks at me.

I ignore but the boy passes through me slightly touching my waist.

Before I know he was grabbed by his collar and pushed to the wall. Rahul was basically strangling a kid infront of my eyes.

" How fucking dare you " his eyes burning in rage

I pulled him back and the boy runs away.

He runs his hand through his hair and looks at me. I look around and realized where exactly I am.

" Why the hell are we here " I ask him

" Just come " he says and walks away

" Wait " I run behind him. I enter the elevator and stare at him. He looks at me and groans in irritation

" why are you staring me like that " he asks staring into my eyes

" Why did you get angry " I ask and the elevator door opens. He just walk out towards the door and opens it. I look around his penthouse. It's the first time I ever came to this place.

He enters the kitchen and pours down the glass of water and drinks it

" you dint answer my previous question" I tail behind him reminding him that he still dint answer

" I don't know " he yells throwing away the glass in his hands

I already knew his reaction and I dint care, I wantedly poked his ass

" Anyways I'm leaving " I announce

" No you are not " he says and I turn back to him. Raising my eyebrows in confusion

" Where will you go. The engagement is tomorrow night " he asked. His voice softer than before

He knew I wasn't ready going home. I try to think any of my friends name but i have nobody.

" Can I stay " I ask politely hoping he wouldn't say no

" Ofcourse " he says, my eyes widened at that calm tone. It was the first time we were this calm

" I will show you your room " he says and I follow behind. It was a huge penthouse. I wonder how lonely it must be for him.

" This is your room. Don't ever come to my room " he says warning me angrily. Here we go the grumpy man is back.

" Dont tell me you hide dead bodies in there " I say

" Just don't disturb me " he says with that emotionless face and bangs his bedroom door on my face. How rude.

After a hot shower in the bathroom for 2 hours I finally wrap the towel around me. I step out and look around. Looks like I am forgetting something.

Clothes !

I rub my temple, thinking what to do now.

" Rahul " I scream behind my door.

After yelling his name so many times I decided to ask him. I come out of the room and stand infront of his door. I look down at myself and I tightly hold my towel and knock the door.

After 2minutes the door finally opens

" What is your - " his words come to halt when he looks at me. He scans me from up to down and I glare at him

" I need clothes " I say

" Huh? " he comes out of his trance and I smirk seeing how badly I effect him

" I said I need clothes " I said with a fake smile on my face while he just nods. He forgets to close the door behind

He said not to step inside his room. I wonder why?

I decided just to step in, I look around my eyes immediately falls on the big frame hanging on the wall.

Arjun. Advik. Rahul and Me.

My face was striked out with a marker. My heart sank seeing how much he hated me. I look at the table filled with his and adiviks army and childhood pictures.

My head again shifted at the big frame infront of me. A unknown tear slipped out of my eyes.

" What are you doing " a ear piercing scream echoed the room. While my heart stopped beating for a second. Suddenly I was pulled into hard chest.

He was fuming in anger and all the color drained out of my face. His steel grip on my arm was making me feel light headed.

He pushed me back to the wall hovering on me like a raging bull.

He puts his forehead on mine and surprisingly cools down his temper.

" I only have this " he gives his t-shirt and sweat pants. I silently nod before leaving his room. Both of us dint utter a word.

I enter my room and slip into his clothes. I hear some noise so I decided to check. I hear the noises coming from his room and I stop in my place.

I hear something falling down again and I opened the door. I saw rahul sitting down and I immediately rushed to him. He was breathing heavily and patting his chest. His face was pale and red in color

" Rahul " I whisper

" Leave " he says

" What is wrong " I panicked watching his state

" Medicine " he points out the medicine laying on the table beside his bed. I immediately take it out and give it to him.

He takes it with his shaky hands.  He takes the medicine but still kept running his hand on his chest.

I hug him tightly running my hands on his back. He cools down after few minutes. I dont know for how long we sat there like that.

Suddenly I was pushed and I land on the floor. He looks at me angrily

" I dint need your help get out of my room " he screams

" what happened just now " I ask him. Many questions were roaming in my head. He looked so angry and I dint want to make him more angry

He gets up and holds my arm dragging me outside his room. He pushes me out and closes the door behind.

I decided I would never help his ass again.

-----

vote and comment 🕊