CHAPTER - 32

Not edited☁️

It's been 1hour since he left me alone here. I have no idea where he's gone.

Should I go check on him? I toss the bedsheet angrily. Where the fuck is he now? How can he leave me alone like this in this place?

I walked out and looked around. It was raining heavily outside and I shivered a little because of the cold weather.

There he was!

Sitting in the reception. There was no one, it was completely empty. The doors were closed yet it was so fucking cold in here.

He dint even notice me that I was infront of him. He was just staring at the wall. I wonder whats going on in that head. I exactly know but I hate to admit that I felt really bad.

He deserves it. He fucking deserves it. My mind kept saying that.

I silently walk towards him and he finally looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

" Its cold here " I say silently sitting beside him.

" Its not cold " he says and I nod my head and sit there silently not being able to say anything

" Why are you here " he asked moving little away from me.

" I should ask you " he looks at me for a while and sighs.

" I'm - I just - I don't know " he stammers and I look at him, he stares me back. We look at eachother and he has nothing to say.

I stand up suddenly. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be caring.

" I am going to sleep " I say walking away from him. He suddenly holds my wrist and then I saw him again. He was holding back his tears.

" I am sorry. I am so sorry "

I was startled and stepped back and he fell on his knees infront of me. He looked vulnerable. He looked damn vulnerable and broken. My heart clenched seeing him like this.

Did me having nightmare about him really affect him that much?

I loose it and sit down infront of him

" I am so fucking sorry for what I did to you shruti " he says and pulls me into a hug and I sat there in a awkward position. I wanted to hug him so badly.

He holds me tightly and cries on my chest.

" Rahul " I whisper and he immediately breaks the hug and backs off.

" I- I dint mean to. I am sorry again I won't touch you without your permi-"

I held his shirt pulling him closer and caught his lips from talking further.

Rahul's pov -

I was caught off guard when she caught my lips.

My heart was beating wild. I neither can think of anything or breath

I was sitting there in shock thinking why in the world she would kiss me.

My hands reach near her and I cup her face. Before anything I was kissing back. I pulled her face more closer to mine and kissed her hoping the time would stop. The world would stop at this moment.

She slowly pulls back. I can feel my head light.

" Rahul " she gasps her hand on my neck before reaches my forehead. She checks my temperature and gasps again.

" You are burning " she says panicking.

I sit there thinking straight. What have I done? Did I just kiss her back? HOW COULD I?

My body was in flames. Anger rushing in my viens and I close my eyes. I cant fall for her. Not again. Not with a murderer.

My eyes diverted to her and it immediately softened when her eyes dint show any kind of hate. It only showed concern. I can only see my old shruti.

" Are you even listening. Get the fuck up " I snap out of my thoughts when she screams.

She stood up and held my arm pulling me. I stood up and yanked my hand. She stared at me in disbelief

" I am fine " I say

" You are not " she yells

" put your fucking voice down " I say

She held my arm. Her grip on my hand was tight and she pulls me inside our room.

I sit down and she pushes my shoulder making me fall on the mattress

" Just keep your mouth shut and close your eyes " she says and I don't object. My head was literally spinning.

She roams all over the room and goes out of the room, after a while she comes in again.  " Get up. Take these and sleep" she says and I shifted my back on her and closed my eyes

" What the fuck. YOU ARE SICK dont act like a 5 year old boy. Get up now " she screams.

" Well dont act like you care. I will be fine " I say and closed my eyes again

" Get the fuck up " she held my shirt and made me sit. Before I argue she shove the medicine into my mouth and made me drink water.

" I still don't care. It's just the repay for carrying me in the rain " she says turning her back on me and sleeps.

It's been few minutes since I closed my eyes. I feel shruti moving in her place. After shuffling in the room for few minutes I finally heard her sit down.

Suddenly a cold cloth touches my forehead and I still kept my eyes closed.

" I forgave you " there was a deep pause.

" long back " she whispers.

" but you will never forgive me " she sighs dipping the cloth in water and placing it on my forehead again.

I could slowly feel my eyes shutting down and I drifted into deep slumber.