CHAPTER - 14

* Arjun's pov *

We froze in our places when the gun shots rang. People were screaming and people were laying dead.

Fire everywhere and all I could think about is to save my family.

" Run " Rahul held shruthi's hand and started running.

" What are you watching! Run bastard!" Advik pulled me. I have no idea why we are running.

Rahul led us to some shop. We sat down and hided. Nobody had fear in their eyes but a relief that we all are safe.

" I am not going to hide here. Let's go and save them " I yelled

" Who's there " we heard a voice. Shruthi held Rahul's arm tightly. Rahul stood up and knocked the man out. Rahul took his gun

" Nobody is going to move until I say " he said and left.

" Rahul " shruthi screamed and I face palmed her.

" I have my gun. I am going with him " advik left following him.

" It will be okay Dumbo " I said shruthi who looked worried. She nodded.

I knew something was off in this place. Who dared to plan a big attack without anyone knowing?

I need to find out. I immediately called my agency and informed them and they said the soldiers will arrive soon.

After few minutes, Rahul came back with guns and few scratches on his head.

" Take this " he tossed the guns.

" Rahul " Shruthi whispered staring at his face blankly.

She slowly touched his face and rahul smiled catching her hand in the air.

" We will be okay " he smiled.

We parted our ways and I was alone and advik was alone too. Rahul and Shruthi were together and I know he'll keep her safe.

I thought it was a normal attack. This was a huge attack. Bombs planted everywhere. People laying dead in the roads. Rahul and Shruthi kept the main priority in saving people.

As my agency informed, more soldiers came in the help of us.

A guy attacked tried to stab me but I shot him before he does. I pulled the body into the corner. He was a teenager.

His outfit had a logo. My eyes widened when I saw a lion symbol with bold letters of RP written on it.

Rajeev.

Rajeev pathan

The only mafia which my agency is after. I checked his pockets and I found his mobile.

It had a map, map where all the bombs are planted and where all his members are.

I immediately forwarded it to my team so that they could defuse the bombs on time. Something caught my eye, there are 435 people on the map. Everyone's location is presented with a red dot.

But except one, the lion symbol.

He was making his way towards the museum! Fuck!

He's Rajeev!!! Rajeev is here. I have a chance to catch him!

It was hard to make it till the museum.

Rajeevs pov-

Finally the day has come when I can get my diamond back from the museum. I also planned a attack so that I could get revenge on this government.