CHAPTER - 10

Shruthi's pov -

I never tried talking to him about his family. I never knew he had a family too. Does advik knows? I opened my gallery and stared at the picture I just took of him.

I smiled and suddenly rahul came towards me with the luggage.

He kept the luggage inside the car and opened the door of passenger seat.

I looked at him confused.

" Our hotel is here rahul " I said

" Just sit " I could say he was very angry by his tone. I just nodded and sat inside.

He stared the engine and he was going very fast! Like really fast.

" So he is your father. Isn't he? " I asked

" Let me drive " he said

"You never told me about your family?" I asked a bit concerned.

He suddenly stopped " Can't you just shut the fuck up " he screamed and I flinched. Fuck him and his anger issues!

I was silent for rest of the ride. I dont even know where the fuck we are going! I was angry at him but I also understood that he was angry.

We stopped infront of a huge villa surrounded by trees and snow. The view felt unreal from here. I came out from the car and looked around. I was so mesmerized by the view.

" Rahul this place is amaz..." I look back at rahul who wasn't even present. He was not in the car. Where did he go?

I saw the villa door open. I am fucking done!!!

I entered into the villa and gasped seeing a big villa. I saw rahul going upstairs so I tried to catch up on him but he was way too fast.

I am sure he could hear me. He went inside a bedroom and just banged the door on my face. Wtf just happened?

" Rahul " I knocked the door.

I took a bedroom right next to his. I jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Did I do something wrong?

Did his father asked me to stay away from me? Or did he fight with his father?

I dont know when I drifted to sleep. When I wokeup it was already night.

I decided to check up on rahul.

" I swear to god rahul, if you don't open this door now I am never talking to you again. And I meant every word I said " I said. I waited for 2minutes and I immediately left from that place.

I came out of the villa. There was a swimming pool. I sat down at the swimming pool keeping my legs inside. The hot water was truly relaxing.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I looked at rahul and ignored him. He silently sits beside me.

I waited if he would talk or apologize me. And he dint !