Luxiem

✿ Luxiem x Male Reader.
✿ Tags: Fluff.

✿ Requested by: Nighxmare_lol

Meeting each other for the first time filled the h/c-haired man's mind with indescribable happiness

Meeting each other for the first time filled the h/c-haired man's mind with indescribable happiness. It had been no more than two months since their first anniversary as Luxiem and the fact that he would finally get to see them in person thrilled him.

Exhausted, he left the airport behind to follow Vox's directions to their meeting point: a nearby plaza.

The rest were already there, filling their Discord group with selfies and miscellaneous photos; Y/n smiled at that. "You all look very cheerful!!! I'll be there shortly!" he wrote.

And said and done, as in short minutes he was already in front of his friends, running towards them still with his luggage in hand and a wide smile.

"Y/n?! Is that you?" he nodded repeatedly at Ike's question, before being completely knocked down by Luca's tight hug.

"Luca!" he exclaimed with a chuckle, ruffling the blond's hair, who quickly stood up and began to perform the Club Penguin dance, laughing. Y/n quickly joined in, as did Shu and Mysta.

"How was your first trip?" the long black-haired one asked, approaching the newcomer as soon as they finished doing their dance.

"Voxxy!" he hugged him, not containing the still visible joy on his face. "It was a little scary at first, but I improvised, adapted and overcame."

After that he was greeted by Ike's arms, whom he lifted up amidst laughter from both of them, "Hey, hey!"

And as he lowered him down, he felt some gentle touches down his back, to which he turned and noticed Shu holding something out to him. "Are they real!?" Noticing what it was in the sorcerer's hands, he couldn't hold back a chuckle, taking the Among Us socks.

"Eyy, I told you I had a surprise for you all."

"You've made a big mistake, you have no idea I won't take them off now." everyone laughed after Y/n's words. "Thanks, Shubert." he also ruffled his hair.

When he finished, he approached Mysta and they began to do their own greeting, playing with their hands as they waited for a reaction from the others.

"This is unfair." commented Luca, to which they both laughed; and that was because Mysta and the boy already knew each other previously.

Y/n draped an arm over the detective's shoulders, tilting his head until it fell into the other's hair. "I'll create my different greetings for all of you, don't get desperate."

chapters will probably be a bit more shorter from now on in order to get updates out faster!! last year of highschool is a nightmare yall