Ike Eveland

✿ Ike Eveland x Fem Reader.
✿ Themes: Fluff, humor.

✿ Requested by eeeeeeeeeeevelyn

Luxiem started streaming a casual Minecraft collab, where a certain member who had been on a break for a couple of weeks would rejoin the group

Luxiem started streaming a casual Minecraft collab, where a certain member who had been on a break for a couple of weeks would rejoin the group. She explained through Twitter that she was moving, and therefore could not stream.
However, no one knew that this was part of a big surprise she and a novelist had been planning since a couple of months.

"Thanks everyone for your patience!! I finally moved and even if my setup is kinda wacky as of right now, I'll do my best today!" The girl's chat soon received her with many messages, happy to hear her once again. "Apologies in advance if something seems off."

The hours passed quickly, between laughter, jokes and somewhat unique moments that the group made. However, in an inattentive moment, Y/n showed part of her arm on Ike's camera as she reached for her drink, which was a bit far away.

"Oh gosh, they noticed." He whispered as he laughed for a few seconds.

"No way, you're serious?" She turned to the boy's stream, where she immediately noticed his chat flooded with questions and comments mentioning her.

«GUYS QUICK, GO TO IKE'S STREAM» Luca commented on Y/n's stream chat due to some confusion.
"Y'all just ruined their surprise." Mysta said, while the rest of the group just laughed, muting afterwards to leave the two alone.

"Well, as you can see, we have a very special guest on our stream." Eveland took his partner's hand under his desk, "Everyone is probably wondering what's happening, and the thing is... Y/n and I have a very important announcement, so we decided to be together for it."

"Yes!!" She affirmed, "The truth behind me moving is the fact that we, your dearest Ike Eveland and Y/n L/n, are dating!"

They both hugged each other and gave a short kiss, before looking at the camera again with a smile plastered on their faces.

"FINALLY OH MY GOD." The detective unmuted himself, "I can't handle all that smooching after every fucking stream by myself, y'all are going to suffer with me now"

"MYSTA..." Ike spoke annoyed, frowning.

" Ike spoke annoyed, frowning