Mysta Rias

✿ Mysta x Male Reader.
✿ Theme: Lemon, slight fluff. ⚠️

✿ Requested by: itisgaara

The h/c-haired man was returning to the apartment he shared with a certain detective, with a paper bag in his arm, while with his free hand he was looking for his keys

The h/c-haired man was returning to the apartment he shared with a certain detective, with a paper bag in his arm, while with his free hand he was looking for his keys. As he managed to enter the space he sketched a broad, warm smile, "Mysta, I'm home!" he exclaimed happily, but there was no answer.

In fact, the apartment looked lonely.

The man pouted as he set the sweets he bought minutes earlier on the kitchen counter, after closing the door through which he entered. «This is weird» he thought as he looked to his surroundings.
His boyfriend didn't told him he was going out, and according to what he had explained to him yesterday, he also didn't have a stream today.

So why was everything this... cold?

It was normal for him to return from his daily walk and find his beloved in the kitchen searching for food, or just wandering around. But today was the exception, and he didn't like that.

He went immediately to the room they both shared, and as soon as he was about to open the door, he heard the voice of the person he was looking for in his office. «Is he streaming?» he thought as he changed his direction to Mysta's office door, opening it slowly.

"This kinda looks good on me, don't you think so, chat?" He commented after letting out his characteristic laugh. What Y/n saw stole his ability to speak for short seconds, feeling his cheeks burn.

It turned out that his lovely boyfriend was wearing a maid dress, conveniently short to cause his chat to go crazy. He turned around to show his viewers what he looked like, posing in a cute way at the end.

What both men in that space didn't expect was for their gazes to meet, leaving them frozen in place.

"You told me you didn't have anything planned for today."

"Well, uh... this was a surprise y'know~?" His lips curved into a seemingly feline smile. "Didn't you say a maid dress would look good on me a few days ago?"

The hairs on the back of his neck stood up, feeling his skin burn at what his boyfriend was saying. "You lied to me." With half-lidded eyes and with a frown he showed a childish pout at his partner. He wasn't mad, just disappointed.

"And... that was supposed to stay between you and me."

He put his hands on Mysta's hips. And the aforementioned turned around, causing his back to touch the taller one's chest.

"Oww, you like me that much that you don't want to share me with chat?" He laughed, playing with him as his thighs touched the other one's hip.

But soon those bold words ceased as soon as Y/n buried his face in the streamer's neck, inhaling softly into that sensitive area. "Indeed."

«WASN'T HIM MAIDENLESS????» «did i walk into something?? AYO» «whos that guy?» and some other comments repeated in the sea of mystakes currently turning into a third wheel. Small pearls of sweat gradually formed on the liver's forehead, this time laughing nervously.

"I mean... chat has seen waay more than you so... ahaha─ WAIT." with a nervous expression Mysta yelled. His beloved approached the camera and showed a sweet smile, "We'll have to end the stream here. Thank you for coming, mystakes."

And he ended the stream.

He turned around to look at the boy's red face, on which lay a nervous, yet somewhat excited smile.

"...Let me make it up for you, 'kay?" With his gaze he followed the blue-eyed one, who slid onto his bed face down and hiked up the skirt of his maid dress a tad, exposing his thighs covered with the thin, dark fabric of the high stockings. He couldn't believe what he was doing. "You're sure that you ended the stream, right?"

"Yeah... YouTube then OBS, am I right?"

"Mhm... oh fuck." he let out a groan as he felt the taller's fingers squeeze his thighs. "What did you show them?" Y/n asked, his hands pressing the warm skin harder, causing the detective to gasp. "What─?"

"You said you showed them more. I want to see as well." Even though his words were bold, a dash of shyness could be heard in his tone. "That was a fucking lie, Y/n. I was just messing with you." he confessed between heavy gasps.

"So you've lied to me throughout the day?" He sketched a slightly annoyed grimace, but he couldn't get too angry with his boyfriend; he was too cute for him. "I was just keeping the surprise as a secret, otherwise it wouldn't have been a surprise─ shit!" Y/n gave him a spank.

His hands snuck under the fabric of the skirt and carefully removed the man's underwear, exposing his ass. "Still... that was supposed to stay between you and me, Mysta." He stretched out his arm until he touched the bedside table, where a bottle of lube rested, barely hidden. He spilled it on his fingers and Mysta's hole.

"Promise me this won't happen again, okay?" and he dug his fingers into his asshole, causing him to moan loudly. "I promise! Fuck─!"

His fingers clutched weakly at his pillow and his moans began to multiply with each thrust his boyfriend gave him. "Did you have fun, sharing my surprise with your subs?" Y/n gave him another spank, beginning to speed up the pace on his fingers, sparingly touching the blue-eyed one's sweet spot.

"Answer me." He insisted as he heard nothing but gasps and moans from the liver. "...I did! Mmgh, fucking hell!"

This time he spanked him harder, gently squeezing his thigh with his free hand. "You're such a bad boy, Mysta." A hoarse groan escaped from the lips of the aforementioned after those words, "I'm gonna fucking cum Y/n... shit, ah~."

And so it happened. The h/c-haired one managed to press that sensitive spot on Mysta before he cummed on the sheets, staining his dress and abdomen at the same time. Y/n withdrew his fingers and took him by the hip, to turn him carefully around, thus fully seeing his destroyed face bathed in small tears.

He went up to him and kissed his forehead, but not before wiping away his tears. "I love you. Don't repeat that, okay?" the streamer nodded, returning the kiss to the other man.

 Don't repeat that, okay?" the streamer nodded, returning the kiss to the other man