Luca Kaneshiro

✿ Luca Kaneshiro x Fem Mafia Reader.
✿ Themes: Drama??? ??? maybe???? lol

With a beautiful voice, a lady sang along with the soft melody of the piano

With a beautiful voice, a lady sang along with the soft melody of the piano. She was the center of attention and no one denied her beauty, she had become a celebrity in high-priced restaurants thanks to her silk voice.

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars" her gaze drifted for seconds to a window, looking some cars that she knew very well park on the sides of the establishment, "Let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars."

It didn't take long for multiple individuals dressed in black to enter the place, generating some discomfort in the clientele. "In other words, hold my hand" a soft smile was painted on her lips, "In other words, darling kiss me." Those people positioned themselves around some tables, in addition to the main entrance, where a man with blond hair showed up.

He took a seat across from another expensively dressed man, who set aside his food and regarded him with distinct disdain. "Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore."
At no time her singing stopped, she watched the scene that the mafia was starring with a warm expression, "You are all I long for, all I worship and adore." or perhaps her sight was on someone in particular.

"In other words, please be true." The man in front of the mob boss raised his voice, disgusted with what he had been told. "In other words, I love you."

A gesture was enough for the people in black to start shooting at those who were still at their tables, including those who tried to escape from the place. "Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore." The one in white clothes shot the man with whom he tried to negotiate, after a few words; and then he would get up from his seat, "You are all I long for, all I worship and adore." to go to the female who was still singing, this time, with her eyes completely on him.

"In other words, please be true" she was covered by a white jacket, before feeling the blonde's arm around her waist, hugging her like this, "Oh, and in other words, I love you." She ended the song with a kiss from her superior.

"You did such a good job." He gave a cheerful expression. "Thank you, boss."

listening to bayonetta's ver of fly me to the moon literally made me ASCEND iloooooooove her voice sm

i need to see more luca x mafia reader out there!!!!! ithink its a great duo :]