Ike Eveland

✿ Jealous Ike x Fem Reader.
✿ Themes: Rom-com, fluff

✿ Requested by: TataToffee & Schenznia

(merged your requests as schenznia didnt have a scenario in mind when requesting, i hope thats alright 🙇)

And there was Ike, sitting between his girlfriend and some rando she started flirting with due to the consequences of alcohol

And there was Ike, sitting between his girlfriend and some rando she started flirting with due to the consequences of alcohol. What a great night.

In his face rested a clearly upset expression and his arms remained crossed, lightly tapping the floor with his feet. He didn't understand quite completely how his beloved could act that way with someone she had just met like... three minutes ago or something.

But again. She had been drinking since they arrived at the bar.

"Mmm~ you're so handsome. Hasn't anyone told you that before?" she spoke between soft laughs, looking at the other guy with nearly hearts in her eyes as her right hand rested on the novelist's chest.

"Well, not someone as nearly as beautiful as you for sure." The man replied, almost leaning down to take the woman's arm with his free hand.

That's it. That was it. Ike had enough.

"Okay. You two stop this right now, this is getting ridiculous." Eveland's gloved hands separated both of them, gaining a whine from the girl and a scoff from the man. "And who are you supposed to be?"

"I'm his boyfriend." The other man clicked his tongue.

"Ikey, don't be jealous~." She leaned into the one of bluish-tinted hair, "I'm just playing a little."

The novelist could not say much beyond a simple "You're drunk." then pointing to the pair of empty wine bottles on the table in front of them. She lowered her gaze and pouted.

"Oh come on, let your girl have some fun." The man spoke after having one more drink.

The look Ike gave him must have been so scary that the man was out of there faster than the speed of light. The one with glasses sighed and then stood up, looking softer at his girlfriend, "Let's... just go home, Y/n."

They both left the bar and went straight to Eveland's car, who upon entering looked even more tired than Y/n, even though he didn't drink much.

She watched as his hands squeezed the car keys a little tightly.

"Ikey" Y/n whispered, as in her face rested a tiny but mischievous smile, "Ikey~."

The green-eyed one made the greatest effort to ignore her, in protest to what happened with the stranger a few minutes ago. "Oww, baby, are you still jealous?"

"No, I'm not."

That was the biggest lie he had told in a century.

She laughed at how he looked away, watching the dark parking lot of the bar through the window. "I love you so much, dear." Her arms went around his neck as she placed a mellifluous kiss on one of the novelist's cheeks.

"Keep in mind that I would never, ever do anything with another man behind your back, okay?" She gifted her boyfriend another sweet kiss.

Ike's cheeks took on a reddish color, pressing his lips into a thin line. "You have no idea how much I love you." he whispered.

450 followers and almost 50k reads!!!! thanks !! thats a lot holy cow

ive been working on a luxiem fanfic and i hope yall are interested in it as i will publish it soon!!! lots of comedy n fluff + will have multiple endings hehe ho heh ho hoho