Shu Hikarino

✿ Shu Hikarino x Gender Neutral Reader.
✿ Theme: College AU.

We both entered the apartment, thinking about eating something before starting our homework

We both entered the apartment, thinking about eating something before starting our homework. I looked around me, detailing the place where I was now: simple and warm, every corner shared a resemblance to the boy who had invited me to study with him.
"Want me to order something?" I heard him ask from his room, while I took a seat in the living room. "It would be great, yeah."

A silence covered the place as soon as we finished talking; I looked at my shoes undecided what to do next. «Maybe I should organize some things» I thought before taking some notebooks out of my backpack.

"I must say I did not expect Yamino to have such a cute acquaintance." My entire body trembled as I heard a velvety voice a few centimeters away, a soft sigh riddled with fear escaped my lips. "May I ask your name?"

I looked up to see an individual almost identical to Shu.
With emerald eyes and locks of hair opposite those of my friend, accompanied by a serene expression which seemed to enjoy my clear confusion. "Y/n..."

"Pretty." He commented briefly, a smile on his lips as he got a little closer to my face. "My name is Hikarino Shu. It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n." His lips left a soft kiss on my knuckles, causing my cheeks to turn a reddish hue. We both remained in a slightly awkward silence, returning my gaze to my shoes without knowing very well how to continue with this unexpected conversation. "Could you tell me about your relationship with Yamino?" He asked.

"Uh, well..." I paused before continuing, "we go to college together, we have the same clases and we're friends, yeah. That's pretty much it."

"So that means I have a chance, don't I?" a soft laugh escaped his lips, while I blinked repeatedly hearing him. "Wait... what do you mean?" I turned my face in his direction, hoping to get a different answer, maybe.

"You know exactly what I mean." His soft yet calm tone of voice left me speechless, feeling his eyes on my face, waiting for my response.

The sound of a door closing in the distance followed by footsteps in our direction caught our attention. "Soo the food should be arriving in around twenty minutes or some─" Shu returned with some notebooks in his arms, still looking at his phone before looking up at me. "Wha- what happened?"
I tilted my head before turning around for a second to point at Hikarino, however, he wasn't by my side anymore. «Did he leave?»

"You didn't tell me you had a brother" I spoke innocently, suddenly having the odd feeling of someone resting their arm over my shoulders.

His face soon turned serious, looking directly at a point beside me, as if someone was there. He quickly approached and recited a few inaudible words, capturing between his fingers what seemed to be a small paper doll. "What's─"

"Don't ever mention him again." He interrupted me, taking a seat next to me. I tensed as a result of his seriousness; the paper doll dissolved into violet flames.

 I tensed as a result of his seriousness; the paper doll dissolved into violet flames

i woke up and nijisanji decided to drop a bop .jazz on the clock literally sent me straight to heaven

SHU'S N LUCA'S VOCALS AND LINES MJFKDJGJSKC completely speechless. go stream jazz on the clock!!!! hoping to get a mv maybe .