Luxiem

✿ Luxiem x Drunk Fem Reader.
✿ Tags: Comedy.
✿ Requested by: Camila0341

A city shrouded in gloom at late hours was the owner of a humble club hidden under an ordinary building, frequented by a certain woman with silly laughter and meaningless words

"Hey~ what are y'all doing here, leave me alone, I won't do anything bad, I swear, hahaha~." between hiccups she tried to convince her friends.

The blue-tipped one soon sighed, tired. "We really can't leave her alone for a single minute."

"How many drinks have you had?" who was wearing a turtleneck sweater asked, one eyebrow raised.

"A few- hic! Just a few, haha~." she tried to downplay the situation, completely ignoring the empty cans surrounding her seat and place at the counter.

The men looked at each other, questioning how their friend seemed to be immune to any serious effects after drinking such quantities of alcohol.

And this was a common scenario for them, who had to fetch her from the club almost daily to prevent anything harmful from happening to her, since Y/n was always alone in this place full of unknown individuals.

Asuma Club was always Y/n's favorite place to party, because her brother was the owner, so she could buy at a special discount just for her.

"Y/n~ I thought we would have a thrilling battle in Minecraft today. It was so unpog on your part that you snuck out of the apartment to come and drink." Luca crossed his arms as he pouted, pretending
to be deeply offended.

"Ah~? we can have it tomorrow, don't cry." the woman laughed loudly after commenting that.

"I'll take her home, you guys cover for me." Vox proposed, in a whisper.

"Hey! I'm still here, I can hear you."

Y/n raised her arms, waving them around while in one of her hands she still carried an almost empty bottle. Though all movement on her part stopped as soon as she felt a body lift her from her back.

"Don't worry, I can carry her. She's not that heavy." the self-proclaimed detective spoke, a fox-like grin creeping onto his face as soon as the girl yelled out to him complaining.

"Oh come on, guys. She's having fun, let her stay here a while longer." A male voice added, coming from a tall, black-haired young man.

The group of the woman's friends turned their heads like wolves finding their prey. The looks they gave him were enough to make the poor boy swallow.

"Ah, I didn't mean it in a bad way, really. Sorry, I didn't mean it-" a young man considerably shorter than the black-haired one interrupted him.

"Shut up, you're making it fucking worse." the mostly blue-haired one put a finger to his mouth.

"Y'all can go! She's been here a long time and we were worried about the amount of alcohol she was drinking, it's just that my friend here is stupid as hell and didn't take it into consideration."

"Oh, that's okay. Thank you... for clarifying the situation." Shu spoke, small flames starting to rise from his back dwindling by the second.

After that incident Vox and Mysta made sure to grab Y/n by her limbs to prevent her from doing anything stupid and thus bring her safely home.

Although she wiggled in their firm grip like an earthworm.

this is completely inspired by that one drunk woman in bocchi the rock

this is completely inspired by that one drunk woman in bocchi the rock .i love her sm yall dont understand

requests r open again 🙌🙌