Vox Akuma

✿ Vox Akuma x Fem Reader.
✿ Theme: Fluff.
✿ Requested by: Honey_Macaroon

It was a calm morning, she was sipping her coffee in the kitchen, gazing distractedly at the blue, cloudless sky

It was a calm morning, she was sipping her coffee in the kitchen, gazing distractedly at the blue, cloudless sky. The only thing that broke that serene moment was a sudden shout from her boyfriend.

He was streaming. But she was curious as to what he was playing.

So, after leaving the now empty cup on the kitchen table, she made her way to her beloved's study, opening the door very carefully so as not to make too much noise and catch the attention of his audience.

Her eyes sparkled, seeing Akuma's monitor reflecting a game she knew very well: Genshin Impact. She had been playing it since its release.

She slipped into the room and reached the side of the yellow-eyed man, capturing his attention in a matter of seconds. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." He muted himself after that, seeing the girl at his side.

"Is something wrong?" He offered her a warm smile that she couldn't resist and he knew very well.

She leaned down to place a soft kiss on the bridge of his nose, then his lips. "It's nothing serious but... I wish I could help you with Genshin." Her voice came in a whisper, pointing to the screen on which Zhongli and the rest of Vox's team could be seen.

"Ow, you know you are always welcome here." He took her by her hips to sit her on his lap, with utmost gentleness and love. He left a kiss in her hair before continuing, "Kindred love you too."

A soft but noticeable blush was painted on Y/n's cheeks, and Vox smiled at that.

"Your pulls treated you well, oh my..."

"You have Yoimiya, darling." One of the man's hands slipped through the woman's hair, remembering the day when she couldn't stop smiling because she had finally gotten one of her favorite characters.

"And you have Shenhe." A soft pout formed on her lips, she wanted her too. But as soon as she tried to do some pulls for her a few weeks ago, she ended up getting more than three Qiqis.

"I will do some pulls on your account as soon as I finish here, honey. I promise I'll get her for you."

This time he kissed the corner of his beloved's lips quickly, laughing extremely softly as they parted by mere inches. Oh, she loved this man so much.

"Do you want us to continue with the live?" The demon, still with the woman on his lap, put his headphones back on. "Kindred will be pleased to see you."

"Sure."

A smile formed on her lips, as her skin flushed red with embarrassment and nerves at appearing before such a large audience... again.

Y/n was also a streamer, her studio was impeccably maintained and conveniently located next to her boyfriend's. She lacked such a ridiculously gigantic platform of followers compared to Vox, but she was easily recognized among Genshin players.

It was hard, of course, for the Kindred to accept that woman as Vox's girlfriend.

But hey, the Akuma clan stays strong and united.

"I'm back and now with a very special guest, which I'm sure many of you will know." The one with long dark hair like obsidian announced.

"Hello...?" His beloved's voice was reflected in a whisper, a tad shy.

It didn't take long for the chat to go crazy, some asking who it was while others greeted the woman happily. «Hey, Ms. Akuma is here!!!! hello! is milord treating you well???»

Her cheeks rose as soon as she expanded her smile, reading some sweet comments on the chat. "Vox is treating me with the utmost delicacy. You know very well how charming he is."

She offered him a kiss after that, letting her lips meet one of his cheeks. The entire audience heard that clearly.

«Owww!! 🥺» «The perfect couple frfr»

"Will you be visiting Sumeru today?" She noted the green landscape that enveloped the game right now, a smile expanding on her face.

"That's right." He returned her smile. "We'll go see your boyfriend number two."

"Don't say that." With a chuckle she replied.

"Yesterday you were so excited about Alhaitham, what happened today?" He joked with his characteristic mischievous laugh.

"I have you by my side today," she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful." He replied by giving her kisses all over her face, causing a giggle to escape her. "I love you."

not kindred but i almost passed out @ his spanish stream yesterday

not kindred but i almost passed out @ his spanish stream yesterday ..his pronunciation is so good wth i .i say this as a native speaker😭

sorry that i didnt get too much into the helping vox out w genshin here. i havent personally played the game but i like it 🙌🙌 whats your fav character???