Kanekuro, Hikarino

✿ Kanekuro x Hikarino x Male Reader.
✿ Tags: Polyamorous relationship, motorcycle races.

A young man happened to be particularly popular at the university he attended, and not because of his unremarkable grades or ordinary appearance, but because of a fact more important to others

His boyfriends.

He was involved in a polyamorous relationship with a pair of semi-popular motorcyclists in the underworld racing scene. Mostly because of the dirty tricks they use to win.

They were a ruthless member of the mafia and a sorcerer with devious intentions, a poisonous duo.

Since the rumor began to spread that Y/n was involved with the pair of men, countless questions began to hound him on a daily basis, as if he was a celebrity.

"Hey, earth calling Y/n."

A pinch on his arm made him react, a whimper escaping his lips.

He glanced at his history class seatmate, Scarle. "You've been distracted the whole class, are you thinking about them?" she teased, a knowing look peeking on her face.

"No...! No, shut up!" he shouted in a whisper, his face beginning to turn red.

She was the only one who knew his little secret in detail. They trusted each other having studied at the same high school, and that caused scenarios like the one a couple of nights ago:

Y/n yelling directly into his pillow on a video call with the girl, talking about certain events that had occurred in his relationship while Yonaguchi listened as if watching some kind of romance series.

"You have to be ultra careful anyway, you know?" the long-haired one spoke, "you said Hika would come for you as soon as your classes were over."

"Ah..." he groaned aloud, sinking his face into his hands again, "yes, he will. Don't follow me all the way out, please. He hates peepers."

"You say that as if this has happened before." she laughed. "Ever since you showed me Kuro's messages I learned that I should be at least fourteen meters away from you as soon as they're around, haha."

"Sorry..."

"You don't have to apologize, they're your boyfriends. You agreed to this life."

And as if her words were a spell of attraction, Y/n's phone vibrated on his desk, alerting him that a message had arrived. He took the device in his hands then hid it between his legs, Scarle's curious gaze accompanying it.

"Your last class is history, right?" the insipid message from Hikarino appeared on the screen, to which the young man responded in the affirmative. "Good. I'll come get you in a few minutes."

"Ah, how charming." the woman joked, receiving a light punch from her friend.

"He's not like this in person..." the guy's lower lip quivered.

And he was right, Hikarino turned out to be the clingy one within the relationship despite verbally denying it.

The thought that he had agreed to go see in person one of the races they would be participating in caused a tremor to be born in his fingers to culminate in a chill that ran down his spine. Kanekuro would not be happy about this.

With that in mind the class ended faster than expected, and after saying goodbye to his friend he quickly went to one of the bathrooms to change into a more comfortable outfit that would provide him with a little more warmth, as it was starting to get chilly.

Hikarino's call caused his eyes to expand with happiness, and the soft voice of his boyfriend made his heart melt.

"I'm waiting, darling." he commented after a few minutes of gentle chatter.

"I'll be right over, I'm already out of class." Y/n nodded even though he couldn't see him, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

Just as what it was while the sorcerer's arms wrapped tightly around him, their lips meeting in a slow kiss.

"You look so handsome." the voice of the raven-haired one with green locks caused a blush to grow over his cheeks.

Those were the last words they exchanged at the university, now present at the place where the late-night race would take place. Y/n took a seat in a place specially reserved for him in the audience, while impatiently biting his nails as he watched the motorcyclists getting ready in the distance.

"I can't believe you actually brought him." growled a black-haired man, his golden eyes fixed on his boyfriend in the distance.

"Oh, come on, kuroneko." he rested his chin on the taller one's shoulder, his turtle-like grin coming into view. "I put a spell on him so no one would go near him, don't worry."

Hikarino purred as soon as a kiss was given to the tip of his nose. "I hate you."

"You love me, Kuro." he laughed, before waving goodbye to him.

The aforementioned approached Y/n, who raised his gaze as soon as he recognized the scent of his partner's perfume. He bent down until their gazes met, and they shared a soft kiss before bringing their foreheads together for short seconds.

"Be a good boy for me and collect the information I need, okay?" Y/n nodded, smiling sweetly as soon as the man ruffled his hair. "That's my boy."

He was also here to steal some important documents. The place seemed to be frequented by some members of the Kaneshiro mafia.

"As soon as I'm the head of the mafia I'll be able to shower you and Hikarino with more luxuries, you'll see." he stood up after winking at him.

"Now watch me crush these assholes on the track."

this is so self-indulgent iam sorry 🛶