Chapter 6: PETE: -

Start from the beginning

"It means you have to help your best friend out" Ohm said.

"Of course I am going to do that, I am just speechless, but how the fuck did we think of the same thing?" Pete said. "We both want to make it like we never had anything to do with our partners"

"Its because you both are selfish bitches, who only care about yourself" Ohm said sarcastically and Pete glared at him. "What...? I gave you a random answer.... Or maybe you guys are too good of friends"

"Whatever it is I need to be on that mission" Pete said and Ohm nodded. "But how?"

"I don't know, your supposed to help me think!" Pete said and Ohm raised his hands.

"Oiii! I am just a doctor! But anyways, you need to be on that mission, somehow get permission or throw a bodyguard that is supposed to be on the mission down the stairs send him to me and I will say he need to be treated with something, you take his place and then while everyone is doing their shit with the Italians you can run off early to the bar to wait for Kinn and then save his ass" Ohm said and Pete was shocked.

"Damn.... The fuck you know this?" Pete said and Ohm flipped his hair.

"Well, being in the mafia world for a long time, you get a few tricks!" Ohm said and Pete smiled. "Wait a minute.... I just thought of something"

"Eh?" Pete said.

"If you save Kinn instead of Porsche... would he fall in love with you instead?" Ohm gasped and Pete sighed in frustration.

"No! Because Kinn never fell for Porsche when he saved Kinn, Kinn only fell in love with Porsche after Porsche saved him. You read too much" Pete said.

"So which bodyguard are you gonna push down the stairs?" Ohm asked and Pete took a moment to think.

"Ugh... it's been so long. Who do I remember went on the mission? Let's see Big, Ken.... Arm and Pol.... Then ah!!! It is Pod" Pete said.

"Pod? The big guy, that Pod? Now how the fuck are you going to push him down the stairs" Ohm said and Pete shrugged.

"I don't know, I will think of something" Pete said.

"But don't do it now, do it in like three days because it might take a week for his wounds to be healed and he would be all good for the mission, we need to wait" Ohm said and Pete nodded. Three days went by and Pete successfully "accidently" pushed Pod one of the bodyguards that had to go on the mission down the stairs and when he went to Ohm, Ohm told Pod and everyone he would need to wear a cast on his legs and arms for a week making him not go on the mission, and making Pete take his place. Pete was ready, a couple of days went by and it was now time to meet the Italians. All the bodyguards were ready, but Pete had a different mission in mind. Some bodyguards went with Kinn inside, but others stayed outside in the car to wait for orders.

"How you feeling Pete" Arm said. Pol and Arm including a driver were in one of the cars alone, with Arm watching Kinns tracker very closely.

"Hmm?" Pete said.

"You look very distracted" Arm said. "Oh, I know. Are you bummed you cant stay home because of stupid Pod who fell down the stairs?"

Pete frowned in confusion but then laughed in awkwardness. "Haha, how did you know"

"Well, we all hate missions, but hey. We have to do them, you can beat up Pod when his done recovering" Arm said and Pete laughed.

"Hey... can I like go out for a minute to smoke?" Pete said and Arm frowned.

"Right now? But we have a mission!" Arm said and Pete smiled which made Arm smile. "Fine, but only for a few seconds we don't know how long Kinn will take. Pete smiled, then went out of the van to a bush. Then when he saw no one was looking he made a run for it while looking at his watch.