She Keeps Stealing Your Hoodies (Part 2) (Requested)

Setting down the last box, you close your front door.

You go to your bedroom and see Jenna unpacking a box on the bed.

"Brought the last box inside, babe," you say, kissing her cheek before moving to help her unpack.

"Thank you, my love", she smiles.

It takes a few hours, but the two of you eventually work through all the boxes and unpack Jenna's things.

Too tired to cook anything, you decide to order something to eat. Grabbing your phone, you lean back on the couch and order your and Jenna's favourites.

"Baby? Can you come here for a sec?" You hear your girlfriend call from your bedroom.

You get up, walking back to your bedroom to find her standing with her arms behind her back, a smirk on her face.

"I've got something for you."

You walk closer to her, raising your eyebrow with a smile. "Yeah? What is it."

You watch as Jenna hands you a package. You sit down on the bed and open it up.

You chuckle at what you see.

"Baby, that's so corny", you grin

"Baby, that's so corny", you grin. "I love them."

She laughs, sitting beside you. You grab one of the hoodies and put it on while she does the same.

"Are you trying to hint that you're the next ghostface or...?" You smile, wrapping your arms around her.

She pecks your lips, shaking her head. "Shhh, I can't talk about that"

"But we're so bonded we've got matching hoodies now. You can tell me, baby."

Jenna rolls her eyes and pushes you back on the bed so she can cuddle into you. You smile and wrap your arms around her.

You lay there together for a few minutes before you move to get up, and she stops you.

"Come on; we've got more boxes to unpack", you explain. She hums in response and keeps her face in your neck.

"Let's take a break", you hear her mumble. You nod and kiss her forehead.

"While I have you here, though, where are my missing hoodies? I didn't see them in the few boxes we unpacked."

Jenna moves her head back to smile at you. "My love, you said you wanted one hoodie, so I got you that. You didn't want the others back, remember?"

You wrap the strings of her hoodie around your finger and pull her closer while raising your eyebrow.

"You think you're slick, huh? Get us matching hoodies as if you won't steal them both within a week."

"You know me so well, my love", she smirks, keeping her eyes locked on yours as you pull her even closer.

"Damn right, I do", you whisper with a smile, letting her lips meet yours as you kiss her lovingly. Letting go of her hoodie strings, you wrap your arms around her and keep her close, relishing in her kisses.

Let's say the multiple boxes of Jenna's belongings didn't get unpacked until much later.

Total words: 496

A/N

Not sure I like this one, so let me know if it's shit 😭