Thirst Tweets As A Couple (Part 2) (Requested)

The crew start recording, and Jenna grins at you. "Would you like to explain why we're here today, darling?"

You sigh, giving the camera a disappointed look. "We're here to read more thirst tweets."

Jenna laughs as the crew hands you two phones once more.

"Alright, you wanna start us off, baby?" you ask. Jenna nods, reading out the first tweet.

"All I need to do is think of Y/n Ortega, and I'm suddenly wet send tweet"

You shake your head as Jenna chuckles. You look at the phone and read out.

"Jenna Ortega is literally so fucking hot like mommy I'm on my knees please use me"

Jenna looks at the camera with a wink. "Thank you, sweetheart."

You fan yourself with your hand, looking behind the camera. "Guys, I might need a minute after that."

The crew laughs, and Jenna reads the following tweet. "Oh, this one is actually for both of us."

You nod as she reads out.

"Sometimes I hate my life but then I remember I can watch Jenna and Y/n Ortega make out and squirt as many times as I want"

You take Jenna's hand and kiss it softly "Baby, we're out here changing lives", making her laugh.

"I mean it when I say Jenna Ortega could do whatever she wanted with me. Choke me, punch me, shove things inside me. Just anything that pleases her really." you read out.

Jenna grimaces and shakes her head. "I don't know what to do with that information."

You wrap your arm around her and look at the camera again. "My wife is trying to say that our therapists will be hearing about this. Thank you very much," you smile.

Time skip

You're sitting on the couch with Jenna. Both of you are working on your laptops when you get a call.

You look to see that it's from your manager and pick it up.

"Hey Julian, how's everything going?"

You can practically see his smile as he responds, "Y/n listen, I know those thirst tweet videos aren't exactly your favourite, but I'm assuming you've seen that they've gone viral. They're asking if you'd do a third and final part. What do you think?"

You turn to Jenna to see she's already looking at your curiously. You see her smirk as you say

"They're asking if we'd do a part 3."

Total words: 391

A/N

HELP so um tried to make them worse than last time and I think I succeeded. Please keep in mind I'm also the writer of imagines like clingy and babysitting so you've caught me in a bad light yup ❤️😁