Thirst Tweets As A Couple

Jenna stands in front of the mirror, finishing off her makeup. You walk into the bathroom, leaning against the doorway and smiling at her.

She sees you through the mirror and smiles. "Am I running late, baby?"

You chuckle, walking into the bathroom and kissing her cheek. "Well, we do kinda have to go."

She nods, rechecking her hair before turning back to you. She pecks your lips, and you both head out.

You get to the studio and get ready to film. You both take a seat on the couch in front of the camera.

The staff hands you two phones, and they count you down as you introduce yourselves.

"Hey guys, my name is Jenna Ortega."

"And I'm Y/n Ortega, and we're here to read our thirst tweets."

She nods before turning to you. "You know we're the first married couple to do this right? Are we the first couple to this in the first place?" she asks the staff.

They nod, and you laugh. "I couldn't imagine why."

"Babe, I think we should read each other. Most of them are probably from my burner account" You shrug.

She rolls her eyes playfully, and you swap phones. Jenna reads out the first one.

"Y/n Ortega, rail me please, and thank you."

You laugh, shaking your head. "Short and sweet" You look down at the phone in your hand and read.

"Jenna Ortega can I use your boobs as stress balls"

"Oh yeah, no, this was me, guys, sorry" Jenna punches your shoulder softly as she chuckles.

"Y/n Ortega, I saw you in your newest movie and now I'm pregnant. Gonna need that child support :("

You give the camera a disappointed look. "Guys, it literally said that's one of the side effects of watching my movies in the credits. Please read them from now on."

"I would get on my knees for Jenna Ortega and let her s-" You slowly crumple the paper and throw it behind you, flashing Jenna a smile.

"I refuse to read that one to you. That was so messed up," Jenna gasps and looks at the camera.

"Guys, it must have been terrible for my wife to refuse to read it. She has the dirtiest mind ever."

You and Jenna continue reading thirst tweets to each over.

Once you finish, you head back home. As you drive back to your shared apartment, you feel Jenna gently put her hand on your knee.

You look at her, and she smiles. "So, will you tell me what that one tweet said?"

You shake your head quickly as you look back at the road. "All I'll tell you is that it was very passionate."

She chuckles, kissing your cheek. "Just to remind you, that was your idea."

You sigh, nodding as you both walk into your apartment. "My love, please stop me next time I propose a stupid idea" She giggles, hugging you tight.

Total words: 473

A/N

Let me know if this is bad pls because I'm note sure how to feel about it haha