Met Gala (Version 1)

Ok, so just for context I really love Kristen Stewart's suit and I think it compliments Jenna's outfit well so this is what Y/n is wearing for all three versions (if you don't like it then sorry)

Standing in front of the mirror, you smile at how your final look turned out. Wearing a vintage black and white Chanel suit, you were obsessed with how it fits you. You couldn't wait to see your girlfriend's reaction to your outfit.

Turning around, you give Enrique a grin. "You fucking killed it once again."

"I'm glad you're happy with it, Y/n. Just wait until you see Jenna's outfit; you will look gorgeous together. Now hurry up; she's ready and waiting to see you," Enrique laughs. 

You chuckle, following him from your hotel room and across the hallway towards Jenna's room. Entering the room, you spot the makeup team packing up, and Jenna turns around, locking eyes with you. 

You stood there speechless, just trying to comprehend how the woman in front of you was even real.

Not even realising your jaw dropped in awe of your girlfriend, you see her smirk and feel her tilt your chin up to close your mouth.

"Darling, you look too sexy to be drooling on this suit. I'm guessing you like my look?" She smirks at you.

You blush slightly from embarrassment before composing yourself, "I'm sorry, baby, you look stunning. I can't believe I'll finally be able to show off that you're mine tonight."

She smiles, taking your hand in hers and squeezing it softly. The two of you kiss quickly before Enrique ushers you to the car waiting outside. 

The two of you step out of the hotel and quickly get in the car, not missing the screaming fans who realise you are holding hands and will attend the Met together. 

Time skip

Once it was your time to walk the stairs, you held Jenna's hand and walked together as everyone's shock emerged from how good you looked. You kept your smile as the photographers shouted at the two of you to get into different poses. 

You wrap your arm around her waist, your chest tight with nerves and excitement at all eyes falling on you. 

Before you know it, you've reached the top of the stairs, where La La Anthony had stood waiting to interview the pair of you.

You release the nervous breath you are holding and help Jenna as you walk to stand beside La La. She greets you both, and you discuss your outfits and how it felt to announce your relationship to the public finally.

Once the interview was over, you walked with Jenna inside the venue, finally relaxing and enjoying the night. 

Total words: 446

Ok, sorry this is short but I couldn't think of what else to write for this one lmao. The next two will be better I promise :)