Walking In On You Streaming Games

You're currently in your room, streaming on Twitch. You've meant to play the new game that came out recently, but you've been having so much fun just spending time with Jenna while she's not busy shooting a new movie.

She's been in her office for a few hours, having meetings about new projects that are coming up. Since it's been a while, you decided it was the perfect time to stream for your fans again.

"Guys, what the hell? I can't pass this level", you groan, mashing the buttons on your controller.

Damn, has it been so long you've forgotten how to play?

You laugh as you read out the comment. You've had your headphones half on this whole time in case Jenna called on you for something.

She's always cautious not to accidentally walk in on you while you're streaming since no one knows you're dating yet.

You put the headphones on entirely, determined to pass the level and prove that you still know how to play.

You're just about to pass the level when you hear the door opening behind you.

You have no time to warn Jenna, as she's already made her way to you. The smile on her face brings butterflies to your stomach.

"Hi, darling. Are you playing that new game right now?" she asks, sitting on your lap and kissing your cheek.

Jenna has yet to look at your computer to notice the stream, too busy instead giving you a loving look. You nod your head as you take your headphones off.

"I am, my love. You might wanna say hi to the viewers," you laugh. She gasps as she quickly looks at your computer, feeling stupid for not texting you to ask if you're streaming like she usually would.

You wrap your arms around her and kiss her forehead. Jenna shakes her head smiling as she looks at the comments going wild.

"Hi, guys," she says sheepishly. You laugh again, noticing her blushing from embarrassment.

"So, um, this is Jenna. She's a close friend of mine, y'know?" Jenna pushes your shoulder playfully, finally letting out a laugh, feeling more relaxed.

"So, wanna play with me while you're here?" she shakes her head quickly. "God, no, that would be embarrassing. I'll see you once you're done playing. Sorry for interrupting everyone!" she smiles, waving to the camera.

You peck her lips, and she heads out of the room. You put your headphones back on and grin at the camera, relieved to finally be able to say what you've wanted to for months.

"Yes, Jenna Ortega is my girlfriend."

Total words: 430

A/N

HI GUYS

I've finally got more time to work on some drafts so expect a few more being posted today. It's my way of saying thank you for being patient with me ❤️

Lmk how you like this one because I'm unsure as always