I'm A Huge Fan (Part 3) (Requested)

You're stepping off the plane with your group. Matt walks up beside you and wraps an arm over your shoulder.

"Excited to see your girl Y/n?" He teases. You grin, nodding as you reply, "I know you're excited to see Amber, or should I say your honey bun since you love to call her that?"

Matt blushes, pushing away from you with a laugh. "You shut up about that. You weren't even supposed to overhear us talking."

You chuckle and keep walking through the airport. As you walk through the arrivals section, you see Jenna and her best friend Amber, waiting for you.

Jenna grins as soon as she spots you and runs towards you. You let go of your luggage and open your arms as she jumps into them.

You stumble slightly at the impact and chuckle, holding her in your arms. She cups your face, and you share a long kiss.

"I missed you so much. I barely lasted those few months," she whispers, caressing your face.

You smile, letting her down gently to hug her tight. You pull back slightly to kiss her forehead.

"I missed you too, my love. But probably not as much as Matt missed his honey bun," you smirk, nodding towards Matt and Amber, who are hugging like their life depends on it.

"Baby, leave them alone. Amber's just too excited to be reunited with her teddy bear" You look at Jenna with wide eyes.

"God, I'm never going to stop teasing him about this, I swear. He's gone all soft for her," Jenna laughs, pecking your lips.

"I hate to break it to you, but you've gotten even softer." you're about to argue with that, but she's right, so you just nod.

"Touché," you say before kissing her cheek. You all make your way out of the airport. You put your luggage in your car and get in the passenger seat as Jenna drives the both of you home.

Once you get home, you shower and get into comfortable clothes. You have a few hours before the soundcheck of your last show here in LA.

You walk over to the bed where Jenna is sitting, choosing something for you both to watch on tv.

You slowly take the remote from her hand and toss it aside before tackling her. She falls back on the bed with a laugh as you pepper soft kisses across her face.

She hums, wrapping her arms around your neck. You hover over her, mumbling in between giving her kisses.

"Do you think the fans would be mad if I cancelled tonight's show? I wanna stay here with you."

Jenna smirks up at you. "No, I don't think so. I want to tell Matt how much of a simp you're being now."

"Damn, that's cruel", you shake your head, feigning a pained expression. You lay back beside her on the bed, and she chuckles.

Time skip

You're currently backstage, getting ready for the show. The crew counts you down as you get ready to go on stage.

You soon walk out onto the stage, and the crowd cheers. You exchange smiles with your group as you reach the microphone.

"Great to see you again, LA. I'm so excited to perform for you again tonight!" the crowd cheers again, and you grin.

"Once again, I've prepared a cover of one of my favourite songs. I was nervous the last time I performed here because I wanted to impress this beautiful girl I had invited to the show. This beautiful girl who is now my girlfriend is here again tonight" You find her in the audience, and you flash her a wide smile.

You make your way over to the piano set up for you. You take a seat before speaking into the microphone again. "Jenna, this one's for you."

The crowd cheers again, and you smile as you start playing the melody of Heaven by Calum Scott.

I used to count the stars in the sky
Now I count the ones in your eyes
I used to think that my paradise
Was somewhere waiting on the other side, but you, ooh, ooh
Take me higher than I've been
Laying hands on my skin, it's true, ooh, ooh
Nothing compares to you

As you get to the chorus, you lose yourself in the moment and close your eyes.

You fail to see Jenna looking at you with the biggest smile. You've both talked about how much you love the song, but she had no idea you would do this.

You finish the song and soon move onto your setlist. Throughout the show, you're thinking of what Jenna thought of your performance.

You hope she wouldn't find it embarrassing that you practically serenaded her in front of a stadium.

After you end the show and thank the audience, you go backstage. You sit down on the couch near you, and your mind starts filling with doubt.

What if she hated it? You know you both love the song, but maybe you should have kept it between you.

You look up to see Jenna in the doorway. You stand up and begin speaking.

"My love, I'm sorry. If that was embarrassing, I didn't-" she shuts you up with a passionate kiss.

Once you both pull away, you notice the teary look in her eyes.

"That was so beautiful. I had no idea you would sing that one, but you had me crying by the end," she smiles.

All the doubts in your mind disappear as you hug her tight. Today, you'll be counting your lucky stars that she happened to join your IG live all those months ago.

Total words: 937

A/N

No but that Calum Scott song is so precious like let me sob real quick

Also love the fact that this was never meant to be more than a short imagine but here's part 3 lmao

And I may or may not be posting a part 2 to one of my most voted imagines tonight so stay tuned :)