Bloody Baths

▪︎ bold itics Severu's POV

Today had been the worst day in this year so far he was not only humiliated infront of Lilly and to top it of it was by the idiotic marauders. The only place he was normally relaxed was the place that he was humiliated in. "Maybe there right I'm just Sniveluss, a snake"
snape felt helpless in everyone's eyes he was just a new victim who could vearly defend himself. All this thought poured down on snape like the water droplets that fell from his so called "greacy" and mated hair, he knew how mistreated his hair looked but what was the point. He didn't want to live nor did anyone else. "Severus?" called a silky familiar voice whose owner was non other than Lucius Malfoy, as time past the calling of "Sev, Severus are you in here?" Severus wasn't sure of what to do, the scars that he had given himself had from his father were all visible and some bleeding. This sectet was his the only thing that couldn't be explained so easily, not only had he lied to Lucius face about the scars and the constant bullying from the the idiotic group of the marauders. The only way out was hiding Severus took a deep breath before sinking in soapy-water. But this wasn't enough his hair caused him to flow even down to not be spotted by his blond friend. All that Severus saw were the occasional bubbles that floated up from his nose and the blury images that his eyes saw as they burned from the soap in his eyes and eventually the silhouette of his long haired friend. "Lucius...?"
The silhouette started to fade so did Severus vision he tried to swim up was this the end? Had Merlin listen to his wish?
-----------------

The room had gone suddenly white and to focus again, the familiar grey-ish walls of the Hospital Wing were mermable from the first time Severus had been there. What had happened? Why was he here? Thinking these questions his eyes had drifted to the side, there he was the man he was trying to hide from his grey eyed blond friend "How do you feel Sev?". The realization hit from what had happened before he supposedly past out or almost drowned. "Lu-Lucius.." was the only thing the brunette could stutter out of the shock "Don't you think I deserve an explanation~. His voice was so teasing but conserden as if he didn't want to worry the smaller slytherin. "I ac-actually I"
"I think you been avoiding me Severus, which is a shame considering this is my last year in Hogwarts" "I just went to take a shower and I- Fell- asleep?" Really this was the best lies i could come up with!

"Really that's the best excuse that you have, I knew you were a sneaky Viper but stopping that low~"

{488 words}
• hello there if you are reading this I just came up with this with a Lucius POV but I'm not sure if to actually keep this going but I will accept any constructive feedback or any ideas that you all may want to give for a charpter

My Little Viper~ {Snucius}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara