Help-Me...

TW: (SUICIDAL THOUGH AND ATTEMP)
"I can't come up with an explanation for all this regret... Those eyes" Severus felt tears leaving his eyes he leaned against one of the tables infront of a cauldron. Severus looked down at the cauldron seen his reflection "How can you live with yourself" the more he looked himself the more pitful he felt. Severus found a nearby knife "Colloportus" Severus made sure no one would come in Severus slowly rolled his sleeve reavilling his deatheater mark he slowly cut directly below it. Cut after cut it marked his pale skin making it bloody red Severus started feeling light headed "SEV OPPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, PLEASE" the silky familiar voice grew louder. "BOMBARDA" The brunette saw Lucius shake him "Please Sev, don't Leave ME.. Please" Severus eyes closed gently.
  "What going on-" Minerva took one look and found Lucius holding tightly onto Severus "Don't just stand there and help us" Minerva and Lucius darted for ST Mongus
----------------------------------------------

"How long have you been cheating on your wife" Minerva and Lucius sat around Severus "Why is that any of your concern Professor"
   "It is my concern as this isn't the first time you've been the reason something bad happening" Severus was the only thing keeping both of them from fighting in the middle of ST Mongus. "About 11 years, right before Draco was born"
"Why I always thought that even you deserved love, but by the way you threw your perfect life away for something that only hurts Severus" Lucius eyes widened, his eyes pierced the professor soul "What makes You have the right to say that?!" Lucius only grew angry by the second "Do you even know what he's been through, for your information Severus didn't do this because he's hurt because of me. Did it ever cross your mind that he never truly got over Lily's deat?" Minerva sighed as she grabbed Severus hand "I know that he never moved on, I just feel like it's my fault somehow" Lucius took a deep breath and calmed down "I also sometimes blame myself, like if I could have done something differently to help him"
    "How about we hold peace, for Severus. After all if it wasn't for you then we wouldn't have made it in time to save him" Minerva and Lucius shook hands. Minerva had to leave for school duty but Lucius stayed he didn't care about Draco not now, either way he made sure to send him an owl.

Hello there, happy spring break if you have it. I actually made this episode so I can start on another idea I have for this, and I may include the letter probably in the next chapter