●Professor?

"Well I'm not impressed that you would be here Mister Potter" there he was the Potion Master himself. Harry look into Severus dead black eyes "Um- Professor I-I"
   "Save it Potter, ten points from Gryffindoor" Harry sighed and was about to leave "Well come closer or are you just going to stand there wasting time" Harry took step closer slowly trying not to anger the already annoyed bat "What do you see professor?" Severus look back at the mirror and back at the boy "An old friend"
   "Did you-" Asked Harry intrigued by actually getting through with the professor "Its not your  business Potter." Severus harsh and sarcastic voice made Harry aware that even if he did start a civil conversation he was still the same Professor Snape "What do you see Potter. Seems you want to be up past and be you Special self" Severus eye seemed to directly stare at the mirror and back at the Gryffindoor "Potter answer my question"
   "Yes professor?" Severus turned to Harry and he saw tears in his eyes and stained his face "Have you been crying Potter? Probably over your perfect life"
   "MY LIVE WAS NOT PERFECT" Severus saw Harry look into the mirror "I know how the Durley's are. I probably know them better than anyone here" Severus turned to the and gave him a white Lilly. "Take it. I think she would have appreciated that I gave it to you" Harry look at the flower and at the mirror "Was it their favorite flower?" Harry as innocently "No" Repeat snape in a calm tone "It was important to her, until I mess it up" Harry looked up at the professor "I'm sorry sir" Harry cringed onto the professor leg trying to comfort the man close to tears "Let Go Potter!"
  "No Sir, I'm not letting go until you tell me why your stressed" Severus let himself be huged he didn't care if Potter found or felt his scars, he wanted to make thing right. He saw so much of Lilly, but so much of that stupid James "Potter, I won't let you continue this sneaking out to satisfy your special needs. Now scurry along before your house is in negative points" Harry took a step back and nodded, he scurried along with an Invisibility Cloak and a Lilly in hand. "Professor Snape did that. Are you sure you didn't hit your head" Ron tried to put his hand over Harry's forehead but he was stopped by him and was pushed away "I don't have a fever Ron, I know what I saw"
  "But don't you remember were against snape. Remember he's are number one suspect"
   "Ron's right Harry, as much as I hate to admit it. You were the one to notice his leg that night in the bathroom" Hermione but in a little late do to them researching  "After all don't you think it's a little weird that he dissappear some night after Halloween?" Harry took the small flower from the pocket, and another small peck at Hermione's opened book "I think you guys are probably right"

   This idiot has had to much Dam time this week, I wanted to give you guys as it may not be Canon but I thought you might like it