♡Secret Admire~

Authors Note: This update is brought to you by too many POVs I can write. Non the less I have made a POV for @Penny_is_Dum and the Draco not understanding how relationship works/ kind of

Sigh, Lucius dropped into the black couch by the fireplace as he took a glass from  a near table. Lucius peek over his shoulder to find a small Draco who had somehow managed to tug a cabenet of his desk open and was trying to stuff pieces of small delicate and old paper into his small mouth. "Draco Dont!" Draco stopped looked at his father and the letter and slowly put it in his mouth Lucius rushed to take the letter "WHaaaa Whaaaaaa!!" Draco now hands empty being held in his father's arms crying because he didn't get his way. Lucius was already tired enough the Dark Lord was defeated some months ago ago and the Minerstry been driving him crazy, Lucius spotted a small letter with his delicate lover's hand writing he noticed a pail soft kiss found itself directly under Severus name "If only you were here, you'd surely know what to do" Draco crying stopped once he saw a letter and would stop until Lucius read it
"Dear Lucius, im sorry fornot writing to you. Between being in the muggle world and not being unable to use magic i haven't been able to write to you as much"
  "Who Peoke? The 8 month old child pointed to the paper "Why hert" the note had been signed with a small note that read "To my peacock" with the k ending in a small loop making a heart. Lucius chuckled at this, once he tried to bring up one of the letters he sended him Severus once pail skin was as red as a tomato. Lucius put Draco in his crib as he seemed half asleep, Lucius started to go back to the couch to tierd to head to his bed when he found a letter Crumbled up and burned in the corner "Whats that? I must have forgotten I trew it away" Lucius bent down and grabbed the letter covered in ash and bits of burned parchment. "I know I said I'm not gay but each time I see him I want to make him mine. The things I would do to just make him happy or fall inlove with me, those small pail lips and that beautiful matted hair should be mine and not anyone else's. If I ever told my parents about this I would be disowned or even worse"
  "Oh.. I remember"
------------------------------------------------------

"NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GAY! ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER WHAT WE WENT THROUGH TO GET YOU ENGAGED"
  "But Father- I I- it was a moment of weakness. I'm- I'm straight!" Abraxan kicked Lucius stomach causing him to fall down blood gushing out of his mouth "Gah!" Lucius breath quiverd slowly His father took a book and ripped page from page eventually throwing the book in the fire "NO!! DO YOU REALIZE- HOW M-MUCH THIS MENT T-TO ME!" Lucius tried to get you but couldn't as his father kicked him around "If I hear one more thing about this certain crush of yours I will find them and it doesn't matter if I get dragged to Azkaban for murder I'll Drage you down that aile if i have to" Abraxan kicked Lucius one more time and left. Lucius dragged his body close to the fire place and tried to take the letters and the one surviving page in the fire place, the more his hands closer to the letters the more they burned under the fire as his normally fair skin turned ashy and burnt "Don't worry I got you Sev" Lucius mumble to himself quietly holding a letter in his hand covered in ash and blood "I got you"
------------------------------------------------------
Lucius snapped back to reality by the ear shattering cries of his small son echoing through the hall. Lucius graved his son and and cradled him in his arms. Draco took garbed his father's hand and pointed at it "Whats that?" Lucius asked looking at Draco's confused face, Lucius looked at his hand wich was slightly bruised and not as perfect as his other hand or any other patch of skin in fact. "That's why I wear globs Dray"
   "Wait a minute. Why am I explaining myself to a child?" Lucius sighed as he walked down stairs to find Narcissa in the kitchen with house elf by her side. Lucius though back to Severus who was probably at Hogwarts, "how about we take this as an opportunity to check on him? After all he doesn't need to know I went to see him"