•Proper Date?

Some years had passed, the dark lords was dead. Severus returned working at Hogwarts like normal, he had vearly heard from Lucius in the past years except from the news of Draco being born. Which did break his heart a little bit, but they had chosen him to be his godfather and he couldn't reget the blond as it would make the blond happy and himself, he didn't really show it but he felt a little special. The blond and the brunette didn't see each other much, after some years of vearly seeing each others Severus was too invested in work like normal, he was close to finishing when he felt like he was being watched. The professor turned around in his chair to received a small peck on the lips by his blond lover "Why hello there Severus"
"How did you get in?" Severus was delighted by Lucius sudden visit "I have mu ways, anyways are you free tonight?" The blond was smiling teasing Severus as he trew his arms around Severus placing his head in Severus colar bone. "No not really.." said Severus trying to push his head slightly off his collar bone, Lucius stood up correctly and started passing around Severus "Well I thought maybe you and me could go on a proper date"
"A proper date!?" Severus was shocked but pleasantly surprised by the blond "Give me a moment to finish my work" Severus was trying to go back to work. Severus was suddenly lifted from his seat by the blond as the blond sat into the sit with Severus on his lap "What are you doing?!" Severus was already red from the sudden affection as the blond nudged his face against Severu's fluttering him even more. "Giving you the affection that you need" said thd blond lovingly "Knock it out" Severus was practically pushing Lucius face away. Lucius let go and saw the brunette leaving his lap and tied up his clothes "Your really not going to leave unless your taking me with me, huh?" Severus was kind of annoying but gave in to the blonds request as he was hoping for this day to happen. Lucius got up from the Potion Master's chair and took his hand "Is that a yes?" He asked teasingly grabbing his lovers hand and kissing it "Let me finish my work then, we will go" Lucius agreed and started to snoop around in Severus office. "Severus are you in here?" The voice of McGonagall echoed through the room. Severus rushed in a panic and tried to look as calm as he could opening "Professor McGonagall, what do I owe this visit"
"I wanted to check on you, I haven't seem you in the Great Hall in days" McGonagall was talking to Snape in such a calm manner, Lucius was hidden in a dark corner trying not be spotted he felt angry when he found out that Severus hadn't been eating. "I'm fine Professor McGonagall, I just haven't been very hungry"
"Don't lie to me Severus, I've known you seems you were a boy. You have to eat something, you'll starve yourself" said McGonagall scolding the Potions Master. "I assure you that I'm not starving myself, I'm quite content with what I'm doing" Severus kept peeking over to the side but couldn't spot Lucius "Severus, your still young" sighed Minerva "You need to enjoy it" Minerva took the Potion Master scared hands and held them close "You should be more careful about your health" Minerva turned to leave "Good Night Severus" she said as she walked out of Severus office. Once Severus made sure the Professor left he started looking frantically for the blond "Seems when have you been starving yourself Severus" Lucius eyes pierced through Severus soul "I said I'm just not hungry, it's not that big a deal" Lucius wanted to believe him, but for some reason couldn't. "Let's just go, I promise you a date didn't I" both of them tried to change the topic after all tonight was special. "Before we go, how did you even get in?" The blond was smiling evily and pointed at a peculiar tapestry "How did you-" Severus was shocked as he thought he was the only who knew
about one of the many secret passages. "It wasn't that hard to find, I have seen you use it before" Severus followed the blond out the exit to the end of the apperation ward "I know I asked you on a date but, I really can't go back that late"
  "Why is that?" Asked Severus calmed grabbing onto the blonds arm "Well, I left Draco with the house-elf, he's not very found of me leaving him alone". After that they apperated away, both content with their proper date, when they arrived a bottle of wine sat in a table, covered in a silky white tablecloth with candles sitting on a fence full of foliage. "Well, what do you think Sev?" Severus was trying to hide a smile from him "Its beautiful.."
  "If you don't like it just tell me"
"NO I do, I'm just not used to people doing stuff like this for me" Both got to talking and drinking, Severus was probably on his tenth drink while Lucius was in his fifth on. "I know the Dark Lord wants you to spy Dumbledore but, I thought you liked Defense against the Dark Arts, more than Potions"
"He refuses to give me- the- the fucking job" Severus was trying to stop himself from leaning forward or back. "Are you drunk Severus?" Lucius was slightly laughing at his tipsy friends "I'm not, drunk-" Severus was trying to prove the blond wrong but knew he couldn't fool him. Severus was picked up by the blond and started to blackout. Lucius apperated away with Severus in his arms, Lucius plopped down Severus in a couch "Dobby" at the sound of Lucius voice the house-elf come running to the living room "Yes Master" Asked the elf scared of a beating "Prepare a room, we have someone staying over" Lucius started walking to towards his room to change when a small light caught his eye, one coming from his sons room. Lucius walked into the room to see his son crying on his room "Draco?" The small boy stopped himself from crying "Father, why did you leave me alone" Asked the boy still tear eyed
"I had to do something important, now explain to me why are you awake?" Lucius got the boy back to bed and asked for an explanation from his son.

Hello, it's been a while seems I posted an update. I tried to make this chapter longer than I would normally make it but I it gets of topic with Draco so another update will come.