¤Problems¤

!TW:MENTION OF SELF HARM, Suicide thought and blood!
After that encounter with Lucius Severus didn't know what to do. Now his friend's probably thought even worse of him. It was almost December and obviously Severus was going to stay in Hogwarts for the "best time of the year". Nothing was here to stop Severus it was just him and the temptation to grave the potion knife infront of him. It just started to creep on him "Grave me Severus, let Me touch your skin" the knife practically talk to him. By this point Severu's hand wrapped around the handle of the blade and brought it closer to him, now it was closer to his neck.
More and more pleasure came to Severus. The blood from Severus neck slowly started to fall to the floor, then another cut, and another till Severus vision got blury. All Severus saw was a blury vision of the bathroom around him. The tendency to keep awake but not long Severus fell. Eventually he woke up with his arms shaking hands and everything around him was covered in blood. "
OOo, right this happened"

Severus sat up in a daze and grabbed the first healing potion next to him, "Am I addicted?".
------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Severus went to the common room just to see if anyone was there, but the one person he wasn't expecting to be there was Narcissa

•"Sev, I wanted to check up on you"

At this point he had expected this from Lucius but Narcissa? Narcissa pulled Severus to the common room couch by his badly wrapped bandaged hands and started to pat them down tryingtofeel the scars under the brunettes bandages. "Lucius told me about you doing this, I didn't want to believe it but-"

•" I'm not going to worry him even more Narcissa, i really don't need him to think even worse of me."
• "Severus that's not true, you may be a mudblood but if a Malfoy one of the longest pure blood family line is able to think of you highly than your not as bad as you think!"

Narcissa had already graded Severus hands and started clench her hands with his, "I want you to slyther your ass and make your way to him!!
There was no backing out now, Narcissa was a stubborn witch and older than Severus.

------‐--------------------------------
"Lucius? Just as the brunette was about to knock there was small whimper and sobs from the room, Severus didn't even have to Crack open the door to hear it. Before Severus couldn't even take another before Lucius stood up from the corner of the bed and wiped the small tears from his face. "Severus, are you in need of anything?"

•"I-I Narcissa told me that you were worried and- an you were"

• "I just wanted to make sure you were ok before I left for the Holidays"

• "Lucius were you crying?"

• "I was too deep in my-. Your really bad at hiding those scars"

Lucius took Severus hands and started unwrapping them slightly making sure that he wouldn't hurt Severus, "if I bandaged your hands correctly and help you hide it, promise me that you'll at least eat while I'm gone?". Severu's nodded his head slightly "then sit down at let me help you with that.
---------------------
I don't know what to do about this scene 🥲
I'm trying to get into a little bit more of their friendship to their new feelings but it's hard to keep going when you have writers block.