《Deals》

It had to happen eventually, Lucius knew his father was probably going to pick who he married but Narcissa out of all people. The day that Lucius went home for winter break was the most tress full days, when Lucius first arrived at home his father was already holding his wand in a belt in both of his hands. Time after time he repeatedly smaked Lucius repeatedly in his hands and mouth "Repeat it Again" Lucius was with tears in his eyes trying not to show a weakness, Lucius was forced to give reasons why they should let Narcissa marry him. Severus wasn't the only one with issues at home, after hours of constant smaking Lucius wrist and arms were red and bleeding from the constant pain forced on them. "Go to Your Room Lucius" Abraxan wasn't going playing around, with this after everything he had done. Lucius as soon as he got to his room he tried to hold back tears and compose himself trying to stop the blond flow from his arms.  When the black first arrived Lucius eyes were still red and scars were covered from view, after back and forth talking Narcissa parents got up and asked to talk alone to Lucius parents. "Did you actually agree to this?" Lucius asked whispering trying not to get caught in the action, Narcissa sid eyed Lucius and whispered back "Your as bad as Severus at hiding scars, but yes I was forced to come" Nethier of them wanted this to happen, Lucius took Narcissa hand and dragged her to his room "Its obvious neither of us want this to happen, let's make a deal"
  "What type of deal?" Lucius looked directly at Narcissa eyes "Let's get married, but we don't have to love each other" Narcissa was confused by the request from the blond "Intead of maintaining loyal to each other, we help both of our status and don't have to love eachother"
"Lucius I don't think you understand, what If they want a grandkid" Lucius was determined to make his plan work "We could give then just one" Lucius stuck hand out to close the deal. The plan wasn't perfect but it worked,

Authors Note: so I had to do research on their weeding for the last few chapters