Help-

The near screams only grew louder and louder, it was hard to tell from who it was from and from where it came "SPIDERS!" Yelled one of the voices yelled "Don't mind that boys that just Aragar" Hagrid and Severus had made it to where the two marauders were on the floor terrified fot their life "WELL DONT JUST STAND THEIR HELP US!"
" Arania Exumai" screamed Severus when one of the Spicer climbed onto James leg "Hagrid?" Said on of the biggest spider in the bunch "What ar you doing ya silly spider? I knew you wer getting lonely but kep yar hands of te students" Hagrid took Sirius and James had and pulled them up from the forest soil. "Are you lads ok?"
"Thanks to you Hagrid"
"Don't thank me thank Severus" Sirius took one look at Severus and shoved him aside and walked into the darkness
"Thanks I guess-" instead of sounding sincere as Severus had just save his life but annoyed and sarcastic. "Hagrid what is that?: said Severus pointing at the talking spider that was looking directly at Severus eyes "That's just Aragog" said Hagrid like a proud father. "I think our-"
"Why don't yo two introduce yourself?" Hagrid pushing both of the boys closer to the ginormous spider "Go ahead say your names"
"H-hi sir im James Potter" James sounded as he tried to be confident yet so nervous. "I'm Severus, Severus Snape" somehow Severus managed to make it without stuttering even though he would stutter talking to Malfoy but not a giant spider. "Well we should go back lads" Severus let Hagrid go back first and then followed, "Don't think we're friends, your a disgusting freak and use a lame excuse of "love" for Lily to cover your disgusting love with Malfoy" James pulled Severus by his hair and threw him on the ground " I'm not inlove with Lilly, I'm not inlove with anyone!"
"Liar, you disgust me" James spat at Severus. At least there was only two days left of detention and Lucius was probably almost here•
------------------------------------------------------

Knock knock* a small knock at the door was heard ever so light but so noticeable "Come in" Severus heard the door open and saw someone's shadow slightly "Lucius?" The shadow slightly placed on of his hand onto the brunettes head and pat it down slightly "I see you put the notebook to good use" said the shadow in its silky voice, Severus knew the owner when he turned around there the blond was smiling down at him "Did you miss me?" Lucius teased Severus felt his face heat up as his and the blonds face were inches apart. "I d-did" Severus stood up from the desk he was sitting and stood up and huged his grey-eyed friend who didn't resist the brunettes warm embrace. "Why are you covered in spider webs Severus?" Asked the blond while playing around with one stuck in Severus robe "I got detention, and-" now that Lucius was back Severus started to stutter again as if he didn't just talk to a Acromantula just an hour ago "Don't worry, you don't have to explain but I suggest you take a bath"
"Lucius i wanted to ask I'd like to-"
"Severus do want to accompany me to go somewhere with me? I'm sorry did I cut you of?"
"No its fine" Severus wasn't sure what had happened, were was Lucius Malfoy taking him out of all people "was this a date?" Severus couldn't control himself he put on a suit and combed his mated hair and got brought a surprise himself "Shall we Severus~"